Populars

I jump off the bus and make my way into the school to put my stuff in my locker. I did my normal routine said hi to one of two teachers (the only class I have with "normal" kids) Mr.Zelder and he says hi back, then I pass the commons to say hi to a (normal) guy friend ,Kyle, I tell him ill be right back like always. But my normal routine stopped there. 2 girls who were known as popular stopped me from getting to my locker.

"Excuse me I need to get to my locker," I say.

"What's going on between you and Kyle" the blond girl who's name is Mary said.

"He's just a good friend, can I get to my locker"

"No! you stay away from him! I don't need freaks stealing my brother away from me he has other things to worry about!" Mary says storming off.

Her friend comes up to me and gives me a hug. I never remember what Mary's friends name is.

"Mary only has her brother who's looking after her. She wants him to get into varsity to get tons of money when he's in the NFL she thinks that's he will get her through life...im sorry for her being so rude ill get Kyle to hangout with you after practice today...dont tell Mary!!"

I through my stuff in my locker and went to my special Ed class... today was not my best day but it was!!