A new beginning

I'm sick of this. My parents are...

" John! Get your dautgher down here! She has dishes to do! " my mom yelled from downstairs.

My parents are abusive. Yep. I already have my plans. They will be dead by the end on the day.

I smirked evilly knowing i would kill my parents. You know Jeff? Jeff the killer? Yeah, i will become like him.

I am already skilled in throughing knives. Stabing people is a piece on cake. Also i've been working on being quiet. I have it down.

I walked down the stairs only to have a vase be thrown at me. I ducked and it hit the wall and shattered.

I looked at my parent and knew they would pay dearly for it.

" I know. I will go wash the dishes. " i said pretending to be sad.

I walked in the kitchen and grabed a knife. My mom was on the couch watching TV. My dad was siting at the kitchen table reading something. I decided scince my mom cant see us i will kill me dad first.

I walked to my dad. He was facing away from my. I put my hand over his mouth and stabed him. I stabed him at least four times. I felt his heart still beating. I stabed him in the heart and he was dead.

" Go to sleep. " i whispered in his ear.

I heard a gasp and turned to see my mom. She was standing with her hand over her mouth. I smirked evilly.

" Sweetie. What are you doing? "

she asked backing away.

I smiled and stabed her. I went to her ear. " Rule number one: never leave a person alive. "

He eyes widend and i stabbed her more. I stabbed her in the heart and left upstairs.

I washed the blood of the knife and carved the creepy smile in my face. I smirked at my work. I put on a white shirt, a grey hoddie, skinny jeans, and some combat boots.

I took my four pocket knives and put two in the back pocket and two in my hoddie pockets.

I took the kitchen knive with me so i didnt leave any evidence.

I through the knife in the woods and began my journey.