Forced yoga

"Lisaaaa" you whined,"I don't want to go to your stupid yoga class"

"Trust me you'll like it, Y/N" Lisa insisted me.

Hi, I'm Y/N , your average girl straight out of high school (still single). My sister Lisa is forcing me to try one of her yoga sessions.

"Fine!" I gave in,"I'll come to one of your stupid yoga classes!"

"Thanks, Y/N." Lisa said

Time skip
Me and Lisa were getting ready to go to her yoga classes. I had my hair up in a ponytail with a yellow tank top and yoga pants.

"Bye Leo!" Leo is our cat. As we walk out the door, we take my car.

We get in my car and Lisa is giving me directions,"Do you want me to drive?" Lisa asks "No, I don't trust you driving my car"

"Why" Lisa asks. "Because your 22, legally aloud to drink, probably go out to party every night." I rant," And you might be hungover so, I don't want to get into a crash."

"Good point." Lisa says and them we both laugh

We then arrive at the yoga place and start to walk inside.

"Ooh who's that?" Lisa says to me in a questionably flirty way.

Lisa points to a guy, he looks my age."Lisa, he looks younger than you, don't try anything."

"Why, do you want him?" Lisa jokes.

"Maybe I do." Lisa bumps her shoulder with mine."Hey, I can get with guys a little younger than me!"

"Lisa, listen honey, if he's my age he's 18, your 22, that's a 4 year difference."

Lisa pouts."you win this time Y/N."

"Like always." I reply