iii.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
jinyoung slammed his books down on the table that was currently occupied by jackson and namjoon. the boys were making out shamelessly in the café and it was very unpleasant to the younger's eyes. jinyoung cleared his throat before speaking, "hello, jackson."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
jackson quickly pulled away and smiled brightly, "hi, jinyoung! are you ready to study?"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"i can ask you the same thing since you seemed a little busy. anyways, what's he doing here? is he studying with us?" jinyoung asked bluntly. he glared at namjoon and the elder returned the look.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"no, i'm just here to look at my baby. he's so pretty, don't you think?" namjoon asked harshly. he turned his attention back to jackson and stayed quiet as he studied with jinyoung.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
after a few minutes of studying, jackson got up to use the bathroom. as soon as he was out of sight, jinyoung and namjoon began to have a stare down.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"you know he's only with you because he's lonely, right? he doesn't even like you. he likes me more." jinyoung spat out with venom in his voice.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"if he likes you so much then why are we together still? i don't give a shit about him, but i'll keep him if it means that he's gonna go to you. honestly, you're just jealous of us." namjoon scoffed. his phone buzzed and he picked it up, smiling at the notification.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"what is that? a text from your side hoe? i cant believe you." jinyoung chuckled and he rolled his eyes. he couldn't believe namjoon would just cheat so freely like this.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"listen, jackson is the side hoe. he just doesn't know it yet. i don't care how long we've been together, he's nothing compared to jin." namjoon laughed. he texted jin back before slipping on his jacket and standing up. he continued speaking, "okay, tell jackson i went to my next class. don't tell him what i'm actually doing."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"unbelievable." jinyoung scoffed as he watched the elder run out of the café and down the street.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
at the same time, jackson came out the bathroom with a smile on his face. his smiled faltered as he noticed the empty spot. jackson pouted, "what happened to namjoon? is he okay?"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"he just went to his next class. he had forgotten it was this early today so he had to run out or he'd be late." jinyoung lied so easily to the foreigner's face. he watched his face cautiously as it went through many emotions.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"oh... okay. let's continue studying, he should be back later." jackson spoke with a little smile on his face. despite feeling terrible that he covered up for namjoon, he was still happy that the two boys could be alone now.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
they continued studying and joking around as if nothing happened.