Chapter 1- The Split

Ellie's POV

The last two years have been a mess! After I lost the love of my life. The only person I've ever truly loved!

I always watch when Arctic Monkeys are on the telly and I wonder what it would be like if we were still together? And I also always buy their albums like there latest one AM.

We both couldn't cope with what happened, so we just spent forever arguing trying to forget the pain and the hurt!

We spent about 6 months trying to make it work but we just couldn't. I always feel as if it was all my fault. like I did something wrong! Alex always told me it wasn't my fault and that these things just happen sometimes. He would always say it crying! I'd never seen him cry in the 3 and a half years we were together before it happened ans then for 6 months it felt like he didn't stop crying!

Alex's POV

I never stop thinking about that time! Even when me and the lads are on tour, it's always there on my mind!

I did and still do love Ellie so much although I haven't seen or spoken to her in 2 years. I miss her so much!

She always said it was her fault, but it wasn't! None of it was either of our fault even the doctor said it couldn't be avoided!

Ellie could never bring herself to say we had a miscarriage. I would try to stay strong for her but it broke us both and our relationship!

All I ever wanted was to be with her, from the first day that I layed eyes on her. She was amazing and so intelligent! She would always support me and the boys with our music and would always tell us what she truly thought of the records!