Chapter 2- The Present Time

11:15 woke up alone again and late for work again!! I'd been working in Hugo boss for a wile. The pay was good, wasn't far from my house, they're not to bothered if your late and the people I work with are ok I suppose!

I arrived at work at 12:00 an hour and a half late. I'd never been this late before! I was ok tho as the boss wasn't there. This time of year it was always pretty empty, so it was pretty boring. You never got many people in the shop anyway!

3:00pm My shift ended at last! The day seemed to drag so much. There was only about 10 people who came into the shop for the whole day, which made the day drag more!

I was meeting a friend after work that I haven't seen for a long time. We wasn't meeting untill 5pm so I had two hours to kill. I spent ages walking round shops, not really looking at anything, just trying to pass the time. I've never really liked shopping, I find it pretty boring!

4:45 I went to the fountain where we were meeting. I was sitting there for ages, when I got a text saying 'hey sorry can't meet today spending the day with my boyfriend! xx' I didn't even get a phone call just a shitty text!

I really felt like crying my whole life was a letdown every second of it. People just don't care about me and how I feel there all to busy rapped up in there own lives!

I started to make my way home. I was now crying! All I wanted to do was get away from everyone and everything! I walked with my head down trying to hide the fact that I was crying from the people in the streets.

I was walking as fast as I could. There was loads of people about. Someone bumped into me 'sorry' I said without looking up. 'sorry! you alright love' a familiar voice replied. It was Alex! Why did I have to bump into him? Why was he here? I had so many questions!