cherries

Her lips looked like cherries.

Jungkook wasn't sure when he started to notice his best friend's lips, but when he did - it became a quiet obsession. It didn't help that she would subtly push her pen against her lips, rubbing them enticingly. But what killed Jungkook, what really got to him?

She didn't know what it did to him. She didn't notice him shifting in his seat every five minutes, averting his eyes and softly praying that he wouldn't do anything stupid. He didn't want to mess up what they had now; it was a perfectly platonic relationship that allowed them to be attached at the hip. What more could he ask for?

What did her lips taste like? Were they cherries too? Jungkook twirled this thought over and over in his head, dreaming and daydreaming alike. He knew he shouldn't be feeling this way - but her lips were just so red. So, so red. He needed to know.

So imagine how he felt when she brought out her cherry chapstick.

Cherry?

Chapstick.

It was as if she read his mind. Normally, Jungkook would glance away nervously, letting his nerves get the best of him. He kept eye contact. She laughed, a beautiful sound.

"Want to try some?"

This was all the invitation Jungkook needed. He smiled easily, too easily. As he leaned over the kitchen counter, he caught eyes with her. His right hand was nearing the chapstick, but his left had other plans. He gently lifted her chin, tilting her closer to him.

And he promptly licked a tantalizing stripe across her bottom lip.

"I knew you tasted like cherries."
"I knew you liked cherries."

Jungkook's expression changed to one of momentary shock. But as quickly as it appeared, it vanished even quicker. It was replaced by a hunger, a need that had been there all along but had never been quenched. He all but sprinted to her side of the counter, grabbing her wrist harshly and tugging her along. As soon as his bedroom door had slammed shut, she was pinned tightly against it. Jungkook thought it a pretty sight, but he had to have his fun.
She prepared for the worst, squeezing her eyes shut and breathing heavily.

But he was quiet. Too quiet.
As her labored breathing stilled, she slowly opened her eyes to an expressionless Jungkook. They stared at each other for what seemed like hours, the palpable pressure between them growing exponentially every second.

"Did you have fun teasing me?"
It wasn't a question. It was a statement, looking for confirmation.

"I liked watching you squirm."
His eyes darkened. And he laughed, releasing her wrists and doubling over. She was dumbfounded, standing there with a puzzled expression on her face. She wasn't going to lie, she was upset that he hadn't taken her seriously.

But he was busy watching her.
It was delectable, watching her receive a taste of her own medicine. It was a bit sadistic, the way he wanted to see her beg for it. So while he was doubled over, he decided to voice his fantasies.

"If you want me, beg for me."
As he straightened up, she went to grab his hands, stumbling to her knees as he moved backwards. He laughed loudly as she crawled after him. He knew this was what she wanted. After all, they were best friends. He knew all her wants, all her kinks. Always something more, but never voicing it. Soon, he was leaning back on the bed. He tilted his head at her, watching her face turn redder by the second. She was between his legs now, and he wasn't about to let her forget it. He placed two fingers under her chin, gracefully drawing her closer. He was whispering now.

"What do you want, sweetheart?"
Her face blanched. She thought she had trapped him with her cherry chapstick, her plump lips. She had made a terrible (wonderful) mistake. She knew that she had been defeated. She always knew it would end up this way. Jungkook was too arrogant, too aggressive. He would never let her win this game.
So she gave in.

"I taste like cherries, but I want to know what you taste like."
He chuckled as he sprang up from the bed, making her fall backwards onto the floor. He was quickly undoing his black belt, throwing it to the side and attending to his zipper. He stalked towards her.

"You've never tasted anything like me."