Chapter 21

Keisha and Jasmine are over here within 20 minutes.

"Bria why didn't you tell us you could possibly be pregnant?!" Jasmine said while sitting her purse on my dresser. "Yeah girl, but I should've known though. When we was at Redface party you wasn't drinking nothing. Damn girl, you know you could've told us." said Keisha.

I sat on the bed and started crying. I'm just so stressed out, me and Keenon aren't talking at all and if I'm pregnant that would just be worst." I said while sobbing. Keish and Jasmine sat on the side of me and rubbed my back and consoled me. "The pregnancy test is on the counter in the bathroom. Can y'all please go see what it says?" They both got up and went into the bathroom and left the door open. Jasmine picked it up, paused for so long and said, "Girl I guess I'm gonna be a auntie."

MY HEART DROPPED. I didn't know if I was supposed to be excited or sad. I'm going to have a little one. Something I always wanted, but I wanted it under the right circumstances. This is just a fucked up situation that I'm in with Keenon. How do I get in touch with him? I don't want to go around his mom because I'm too embarrassed about what happened between me and him. I don't know what to do at this point.