→one☘

Riwen's POV

“Kang Wan Re!!” my mom yelled from the door.

I quickly fixed myself, tidying and checking myself in the mirror one last time

"RE!! THE BUS IS ABOUT TO LEAVE!!" I didn't reply and ran to the door kissing my mom on the cheek goodbye and boarding the bus, headed to the place what I call ‘school’

››››

I landed my feet on the school grounds and walked to the entrance gate to school. Ah, how the noise passed by my ears loudly.

I open my locker packing my stuff and collect a draft of my novel.

Then normal things for a normal me, I walk to my classroom and sit on my desk. I pull out a notebook served as my ‘book of drafts’, I start writing a chapter of the fourth book of my ‘The Most Beautiful Moment In Life’ story before publish.

it's currently a success and so is hiding my identity as an author of the book.

As I was writing, I heard footsteps so I closed the notebook and hide it, luckily it was just Jungkook, the baby in class. "Noona!" He runs up to me tripping to my table, managing to catch himself "Jungoo needs your help!" He coos.

"what now?" I stare blankly acting as if I didn't care about his requests. "c-can you set me up on a date w-with your cousin?" he softly speaks. I raise a brow "Who? Yoongi-ssi?" he nods shyly blushing. I chuckled at him ruffling his hair.

"What am I gonna do? Say no?" He jolts up to his feet smiling widely "Thank You Noona!~" He runs back to his front desk and sits on his table.

I could sense him popping out hearts everywhere for some odd reason.

meh, the boys probably just in love.

I mean what do I even know about love..