Chapter 4

Mission

Edwards Pov

“Colonel Bastard” I said “Fullmetal follow me” Roy responded I followed him not knowing where he was leading me. We arrived to his office he sat down put his hands together and said “Fullmetal I’m assigning you a very important mission” I was excited and said happily “what a fight a climb a-“ I was cutoff “No you are assigned to help me with the restoration....with the homonculi I need you to protect them” Roy said in a very serious tone “Why?” I replied while thinking about what Winry told me “They came to me this early afternoon saying they wanted to stop living ‘Normal’ lives” He replied in a very serious tone “Why what’s wrong, what happened” I said slamming his desk “Lust she had a horrible day at work she was shoved pushed even spat at, she didn’t even get a pay check the only thing that was good about her going there was her returning home early. Greed was not any better he was in jail for being a homonculi until General Armstrong stepped in and released him the military still needed work.” I stood up and said “WHAT ABOUT THE REST!”

“Pride, when he went to school no one was there no teachers but a note saying your kind isn’t welcome here and walking home was worse he got trampled pushed and shoved it wasn’t good at all, Gluttony wasn’t allowed out yet so he was very sad when he saw everyone come home in tears nobody liked that”   “And Envy?!” I said rubbing my face “He was kicked by other boys shoved to the floor along with his food  , he wasn’t given any new food and a group of boys and girls were talking about him while he was hiding behind a tree...” Roy stated every fact I recalled Winry saying the exact same thing “Ok what can I do?”  “Go to them and change the way people look at them do that and your mission is complete”

Thank you so much for reading love chu bye
-Senpai Writes