LOVE NOTE II ( a love that conquers all) BS CHAPTER

Extra Chapter:Tonight is the Night :D

It was 9:00 pm, Haruka just finished bathing herself and came out of the bath wearing a white robe, her beautiful pink hair still wet and still drips small amount of water. While on the other hand Allen was sitting on their bed reading a book.

Haruka slowly walks towards Allen’s direction and sits on his lap.Allencould smell the fragrance of her wet hair that smells sweet like candy. He took a glance at Haruka then continued reading his book.

“What are you reading?” Haruka asked Allen who was still busy reading his book.

“Nothing special” Allen replied, his eyes not leaving the book he was reading.

“Hmmp” (>_< ) Haruka pouts and get off Allen’s lap to sit beside him. “How boring”

Allen closed the book he was reading and look at Haruka and pinched her cheek.  “It’s getting late, go get some sleep” He said then continued reading his book.

"H-hai (Y-yes)…" Haruka said, defeated.

An idea popped into her head. She crawled towards him and positioned herself on top of Allen.

She then started unbuttoning his plain white button down shirt. She slowly unbuttoned it until the last button. She stared at his chest. He had a full six-pack abs. She slowly ran her finger along every curve and indent in his skin.

Allenput down his book on the table beside them and started giving butterfly kisses on Haruka’s forehead, nose, and cheeks down to her neck. He pressed his hands against Haruka's breasts and groaned. Haruka put her face inches away from his and said,

“I’ll turn your groans to moansAllen, all you have to do is say please."

Allen smirked evilly and turned her around forcing her to switch places with him. Allen held Haruka’s wrists down so she could not move. Allen put her arms together and held both of her wrists with just his left hand tightly but not too tight.

Allen's right hand slowly loosen Haruka's robe down revealing her breasts. Haruka was wearing a black-laced bra, which made Allen wonder if she iswearing matching panties. Allen pushed Haruka's bra up over her breasts and was staring at them.

Haruka's breasts now bare, Haruka blushed and bit her lip as Allen grabbed her right wrist with his right hand once again and forced it down. Allen's face rubbed gently against Haruka's right breast until he started nipping at her nipples.

Haruka moaned quietly loving the feeling of his soft tender lips kissing, sucking, biting and nipping at her. Haruka forced her hands free and put them on the back of Allen's neck. Harukapressed her hands down on his neck causing Allen's face to burry in her breasts.

Allen could tell she wanted him to bite a little bit harder so he bit her harder but not too hard, just in case she screamed in pain and not pleasure. Allen licked her nipple by rotating his wet tongue in circles that made Haruka crazy. Haruka's back arched and felt great pleasure and moaned Allen's name loudly.

"Ah Allen-nn!Mmmhm!'

Haruka felt something longish slip into her robe to her vagina and she moaned even louder. Allen smirked and stopped licking her nipple and gently bit down on her nipple then he bit her really hard to see what her reaction was.

"A- Allenn! Why do you tease me like this? Ahaaa...."

Allen smirked as he brought his face up to him and asked,

"Do you want me to play seriously and try to get you wet even though you already are a little?"

Haruka blushed deeper and brought her hands to Allen’s shoulders holding them and said to him softly but in a voice that turned Allen on.