Author's Note

Hey guys! I'm back after a long break with something totally new. This is a romcom murder mystery. Is that even a genre? Lol! It is now.

I've been wanting to try some new stuff with some new characters and Paige and Luke have been joking around in my head for a while now. I'm so excited to share their story.

I won't have an official update day because I don't want to stress myself out. But, I usually post on the weekends since that's when I have the most time.

The best plan is to add this book to your library to receive update notices. I will post as often as I'm able.

So, **waves** to old friends and **welcomes** new readers.  Thanks for reading!

<3 Jenna

**Ghosted Synopsis**

Dating sucks and then you die.

Paige Wilson thought she'd found the perfect man until he ghosted her and cut off all communication. What's a girl to do except confront the loser? Unfortunately, her epic showdown hits the skids when she finds him dead on the kitchen floor and herself on a killer's radar.

Enter Luke, a private investigator, and the murder victim's egotistical neighbor. He thinks Paige dodged a bullet. And she did... literal bullets. Now, getting ghosted is the least of her worries and while dating might be hard, staying alive just became priority number one.

**Cover art licensed for use from Dreamstime. www.dreamstime.com