Sigh.Sniffling.AHHHHHHH(Chapter 1)

In the morning
Foxy gets wake up from a long night of nightmares,sweat,and crying.He begins stretching until he heard a thud, he gets up then he's ear twitches. 

"Good morning,Fred" he says in groggy matter to his younger brother.

"Good morning,Foxy",Freddy says in a piped-up matter.Foxy walks over to the light switch and switches it on.

💡The lights turn on the and then puppet comes out of his room stretching and yawning💡

"Hi Puppet",Freddy says happily.Puppet looks at the little brother and says "hello" back happily.Foxy then speaks up and says "hello" in a monotone voice to the man that just  woke up sweetly.Puppet replies happily."I'm a get ready for the day",Foxy says quickly while he walks back to his room.

Foxy gets to his room and straight to his bathroom.He starts brushing his teeth and pick out clothes for the day.He picks out a hoodie that says "I'm a croissant",some black pants,adidas (that are black and pink),and some black gloves.

(Looks like this,and of course the have holes for the ears and the tail

(Looks like this,and of course the have holes for the ears and the tail.)

Foxy came out of his room after getting dress and walked up to the two boys who we're looking at him."Ooo~ looking good bro",Freddy says in a way to make Foxy smile."Thanks",Foxy replies happily."Welp I'm going to get dressed now",Freddy says turning away and walking into he's room."Um I'm go get changed to",Puppet says and walks into his room leaving foxy all alone.Foxy decides to go in his room and wait for them finish so he was going to watch a movie while he wait until a knock on the door stopped him in his tracks.

FOXY'S POV
Just as I was going to my room a knock on the door stopped me from going into my room. I sigh angrily and walk to open the door and Baby is standing in-front of me."Oh hi baby",I say happily.She replies back with an upset "hi" then I asked, "What's wrong baby."Ugh get Ballora I'm trying to cheer up lol but because of the incident with her and thou who shall not be named,so please be a good friend and get HER!"
I know who she talking about and I instantly get angry.I ball up my fist and go to Ballora's room with baby following behind me.I grab her favorite perfume out of her room and spray it."I hear Ballora coming",I say as my ear twitches and baby looks at them as her eyes start to glow.I look at baby and I was confused a first but then I twitched my ear again to see why she's was looking at my ears amazed. I see Ballora right in front of my face smelling the perfume and I sprayed some more in her room and ran leaving baby behind my running."Thanks foxy and I like your hoodie",Baby says to me and I smile and nod and I go back in my room to find Puppet making a YouTube video and Freddy cooking."Hey guys sorry baby asked me to do something", I say out of breathe and then Puppet comes up to me and smells me."Whoa Whoa buddy what do you want?", I say as I'm backing away,Puppet says "Did you help baby by putting Ballora back in her room",I was surprised on how focused he is on Ballora but then I was like "That's Puppet for ya".

✨🐒✨Hey pies sorry I been trying to start this story but every time I start it I have something to do but I promise that I will be able to do it this year and next year if I'm still writing this but hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of this ship I sail. Bai for now pies✨🐒✨
            ^
             |
             |
637 including

Idk how to do that🌚