chapter 3

Max P.O.V

*Bbbbb*
Ohh I hate alarms 

"Max" "yes mom" I sit up in my bad " you have to pack you're going to the Snits for a week and take your car Mrs. Snits went you to pike up Author on the way to school, okay bye love you" "okay love too bye"

After putting my begs in the car and went to Author house. When I got there I honked, I waited  a minute when Author ruining out of his house " drive, drive" " okay" 

At school 

After parking the car Author ran in to the school and I walked to my friends " so how did Author get in your car Max" Jack asked me, I looked down and rube my neck then the bell ring " you will tell at lunch okay man" " okay but no girls okay " then I ran to class.

I walked into class and set in back then the teacher walked in " okay class lets be " and I fall asleep.

Time Skip to when he wakes up 

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock only ten minutes left of class so I resist my hand " yes Max" " can I go to the bathroom" I asked " yes you can."

Yes free at least, what is that smell 'omg something smells so good' I thought to myself as I followed the smell to the kitchen, when I opened the I show something I never thought I would see ever before. On every stove is a pott and the spine in everyone of them is moving on there own but no one was standing there. Suddenly Author pops up and snapes his fingers making the ovens open and something comes fluging out and it looked like cakes.

I cleared my throat making Author turns around with wide eyes "Max what are you doing here?" "I'm skipping class" he just nods not looking from my eyes "do you need help because I didn't want to go to class" I gave him the puppy eyes, he let's out a breath and goes to the phone and calles the head office "hello Author here can I have Max help me in the kitchen......yes thank you" he hangs up and looks at me "okay you can stay but sit down and shut up" he glers at me "yes and thank you baby, oh one question tho" he nods telling me to ask "what are you?"

Author P.O.V

"What are you?" He asked "I'll tell you after school but for now kiss me" I smiles and sit down on his lap "what?" He was confused "kiss me baby" I didn't let him answer because I kissed him 'good I missed his lips' efter a minute we pull apart from air "is much as I want to keep going you have to cook so I'll sit here and watch you work my love" Max smiles at me making me nod and start cooking again.

Max P.O.V

He is beautiful but what is he. He is doing something wierd stuff with his hands "Max can you thy this fore me" Author holds up a spoon in front of me and puing it in to my mouth "holy shit love this is so good" I said and Author smiles "thanks baby" my heart start to melt when he said that "Max baby lunch is about start do go to your friends" "okay baby" I kissed him bye as I walk out and show my friends "hey guys you have to try the soup Author was cooking" "then we have to try it".

When we walked in to the cafeteria we went straight to the soup and that made everyone start to whisper and trying to understand why we are going to eat the school food "shit Max this soup is fucking good" and that made everyone go get soup and cake that was good to. I'm so happy Author is in my next class do I can tell him the food was good.

At class

Me and Author where talking about random things and agreed to meet at my car efter school.

Author.P.O.V

Max and I talked so much after lunch well more he talked and I listened, I just can't wait to go home with him, wow I said that like a lovesick boyfriend.

In the car

Me and Max are holding hands and making small talk here and there but when we get to my house we see my dad putting bags in our car "dad what are you doing?" I asked as I gout out of Max car "me and your mom are going away for a week and you and Max won't go to school for a week as well so have fun but not to much okay baby" my dad smiled and my mom walks out "there is money on the counter Author so bye boys " they got in to there car and drove off.