🌟One Shot - Part 2.🌟

YAAAAAAY I FOUND PART 2 QWQ

I edited mistakes in text so...LET'S BEGINNING

Credit: =Lee= (Amino)

۰۪۫P۪۫۰۰۪۫a۪۫۰۰۪۫r۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰ ۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫w۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰

Pay’s breath could be seen in the cold of the night as he stomped through the newly forming puddles of water. It had just started to rain, just his luck. He shivered like, well, a cold person in the rain. His hands were shoved in the pocket of his sweater and his hood hung just above his eyes. It had been about an hour since he passed the supermarket, but that wasn’t where he was headed anymore. He had been wandering the streets for quite some time now, looking at the sites. He hadn’t done it in a while, only been going one way every day, every week for a long time.

A grumble could be heard from his stomach, even though the rain was so much louder. He really wanted raspberries right now or even some plain cereal. He regretted not stopping at the super market, but he was still mad at Pat; maybe having a few drinks would help ease his pain. He had only remembered a few things he had said back there. His cheeks still a bit frustratingly warm. He let out an uneasy breath as he saw the bar about less than a half mile away. He usually walked everywhere; especially here, but his legs felt wobbly and shaky almost like jelly. He wasn’t even drunk yet either. Right now he could really use someone to vent to, it was his only other option then aggressively thinking about it all night.

The rain soaked through his sweater as suddenly as the rain started to downpour. Pay didn’t like getting wet unless he wanted to. He was being indecisive at the moment whether he should run the rest of the way or not so he wasn’t soaked by the time he got there. He let out one last sigh; watching his breath appear, then disappear before bolting towards the bar. As Pay ran he could hear his feet hitting the puddles on the cement, making a nice sound of a splash. Running through the rain made Pay feel like crying; he had a reason to too, but he didn’t want to. Crying made him feel weak, and he didn’t want to be.

As Pay reached the bar, he ran up the sidewalk towards the door. Not noticing the slick sidewalk piece, he slipped landing on his arm, almost face planting. Pay groaned and now tears welled up in his eyes. He slowly started to get up, shaking as everything on the front of his body hurt, especially his arm. As he tried picking himself up he felt an arm around his, helping him stand. Pay looked up to see this stranger that was helping him. Pay went silent as he inspected the man.

He had an average face, surrounded by long hair. It was hard to see in the dark, but he had looked as though he had several patches of two different types of skin colors; one being dark and the other light. He also had facial hair, just a little bit of scruff along with a large smile. The one thing that Pay noticed though and especially liked about this man was his eyes. His right was a beautiful golden green, reminding Pay of a sunflower ready to bloom. His left being a dark blue almost violet color reminding Pay of an after sunset when the sky started to become dark.

“Are you alright?” The man said, but Pay was still gazing into his eyes. “Umm, hello? Are you okay?” The guy had said before Pay came back to attention.

“Uhh, yeah I’m okay.” Pay partially lied. Pay’s pain was easing but he still wasn’t alright from earlier.

“Are you sure? You seem pretty hurt.” The man said, his eyes gleaming in the moonlight.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” Pay was mesmerized by his eyes again.

“Here, let’s go inside; I’ll get us a few drinks, on me.” The man smiled.