prologue

DISGUST FILLED PASSERSBY AS MOANS of pleasure radiated from a hotel room, inside a runaway fugitive and a farmer's daughter

Their bodies glided together, vigorous movements erupting through each of them, passion in every touch.

Loud screams echoed through the clean room as both women raced towards their climax, which came soon there after.

Breathless panting and a few curse words came from Margaret Gecko's side as she reveled in the moment.

"God Margo, that was the best I've ever had!" The younger girl beamed, her skin glistening as she looked to her partner. "Seriously, I didn't know it could be that good."

A slight blush coated the girls cheeks as she ruffled her hands through her now tangled blonde locks.

The Gecko looked over to the sweet, once conservative, girl she had just corrupted and smirked. "Well Betty, you should have listened to my charming advice and got away from that douche bag boyfriend of yours quicker, you could of had all this last Tuesday." She chuckled, playfully gesturing to her own body.

The blonde bit her lip as she put her forehead to Margo's. "Well baby, I still got an hour till my shift." Her hot breath fanned over the brunette's face.

Margaret leaned into kiss her, their lips grazing before the Gecko woman's phone blared out her ringtone.

Betty groaned as she pulled a pillow on top of her face, Katherine laughing at the sentiment before tapping 'answer' and bringing the cold screen of the phone to her face.

"Y'ello." She greeted, leaning back on the headboard, her lust filled eyes not leaving the nude blonde beside her.

"Margaret, god is that really you?" The familiar voice of her brother Seth Gecko said from the other side of the line, causing the woman's back to stiffen and her breath to halt.

She felt her heart skip a beat, gathering herself quickly before responding to her brother. "Seth, I thought you were in prison, I tried to track down Richard but I couldn't find him and-"

"Slow down Mar, look I'm fine, and our son of a bitch brother is standing right next to me." A huge sigh of relief passed her mouth as she still held her phone to her ear. "If you're not busy little sister, we got a job, one I think you'll like."

A small smile coated her features as she nodded instinctively, taking one last look at the now curious blonde beside her, before responding to her brother's question.

"Looks like the Geckos are back brother."

<:::>