Life of a sodier

My name is Nick

 My job is a knight to train and fight and get the princess to love me and live happily ever after not.

October 17, A.D. 1290 my name is Nick and I live in the village of Estelline in the Shire of Lincoln, England .My job is to train hard so I can be a successful knight. I’m going to the castle of Balquzar to train to rescue the lovely princess Rosealinda from a tower that is surrounded from a tiger. How she makes me laugh when she shot someone when she was locked up in that tall tower. But if I want to do that I have to fight 60 other men and then maybe kill the tiger and maybe someday I can have her love.

October 18, A.D. 1290 I enter the battle to see who will fight the tiger and right now they are treating us royalty. And for some reason we have to eat in this dark tower and then suddenly the door slammed shut and lock and then from above someone yelled the last man standing in here wins. So I jump on somebody’s back and it just turned in extreme madness I was trying to steer his guy on his back in the dark and then it got really quite then all of a sudden the door flew open and I was the last man standing. The Duke Oradea yelled to me if you want to live climb this rope.

October 19, 2012 A.D. 1290 they told me today that if have to fight the greatest fighter from the West and he will be here in four days. So if I want to go win I have to train and I start 3 days from now.

October 20, A.D. 1290 so I got up this morning and ate some bread and will start to get ready to train. I will train as hard as I can until I can’t stand anymore. I will battle 100 hundred men I will clash through them with a shield I’m making out of bark, metal, and the best thing in the world my soul. And with that will crush everyone in sight with my sword my dad Podite gave me when I was younger. So bring on the war I’m ready.

October 21, A.D. 1290 I got up this morning surprised I would of made it this long but I did and I’m proud to be who I am. They threw me out in this dome-shaped arena and said to me your going to fight on your marks get set go. And all of a sudden I wake up in my room and the doctor came in and said to me. You outlasted 400 hundred of our finest men in the East and you are declared the best fighter in the East. I was so surprised because I remember nothing of it. But he also said to me that I have 1 day to get ready and 1 day to rest.

October 22, A.D. 1290 The Duke of England let me pick if I wanted to rest today or tomorrow and I said resting is for wimps. So today I’m going to run 4 miles, jump over walls and wrestling stuff tomorrow I get to rest but for right now the Duke asked me over to supper. And I said sure why not. So I arrive at his castle and it is gorgeous and the food was amazing.

            October 23, A.D. 1290 the fighting day is here I’m going to be fighting in an arena to see who win. The Duke is getting me dressed up for the fight I’m going to wear armor and will have my shield and sword that I’m using to beat this guy into the ground. And in minutes in will see his horrible face. And here we go. I’m going to crush his face!  And just then it’s my long-lost friend Thomas. I’m panicking I don’t want him to see me and Thomas yells out this fool doesn’t want to show his face because he’s a coward. And the crowd is shouting showyour face. So I showed my face and Thomas fainted and died. I won I didn’t have to fight.