Come to Bed

It was eleven at night and Cameron was trying to sleep but the bright screen of his boyfriend's computer was keeping him up. A little irritated Cameron lifted his head and looked at his boyfriend sitting at his desk, he wanted him to come to bed and get some rest because he had been working on assignments all day. 

     "Elijah, Elijah" Cameron said in a groggy voice trying to grab the attention of his boyfriend.

     " C'mon you need to get some rest" He said a little louder. still not getting an answer from him Cameron sighed and pulled the covers off of him and made his way to Elijah's desk. Cameron put his hand on his shoulder shaking him a little.

     "C'mon babe lets get to bed" He said when he noticed that Elijah was completely asleep. His head was rested in his hands on the table. Cameron smiled and ran his hand through Elijah's fluffy black hair, he then turned off the computer and bent down to wake up the sleepy boy but couldn't resist staring at him with his squished up cheeks against his hand and his soft breathing, Cameron found it all too adorable. Elijah slowly opened his eyes and saw a shining angel in front of him, He adjusted his position and yawned rubbing his eyes.

     "What time is it?" Elijah said his eyes struggling to stay open. "11:40 darling" Cameron responded. Elijah sleepily wrapped his arms around Cameron snuggling into his neck making Cameron smile.

     "I love you Cam"

     "I'm sorry we couldn't hang out a lot today I just had so much stuff to do." Elijah said tightening his hold wanting to hold on to Cameron forever.

     "Don't feel sorry you did nothing wrong, lets just get you to bed" Cameron said with a light smile kissing his sleepy boyfriends head. Just feeling the warm kiss of his boyfriend on his head made Elijah melt.

     Cameron stood up and Elijah swung his legs around the tall boy on the brink of falling asleep. He walked to the bed and carefully rested the tired boy onto the bed wrapping the warm covers around him giving him a kiss on the forehead. Cameron joined Elijah in the bed and immediately Elijah switched positions snuggling into Cameron's chest feeling his warmth. Cameron wrapped his arms around the smaller boy resting his chin on the top of his head.

     "I love you so much Cam" Elijah mumbled out. Cameron held the boy tighter wanting this moment to last forever. Cameron loved Elijah so much and Elijah felt the same. Cameron planted a kiss again on Elijah's head and he responded with a kiss on Cam's chin but before Cameron could respond back he felt Elijah's breathing become softer, he was fast asleep and Cam couldn't help but smile.

     "I love you too Elijah so so much" Cam said quietly.