5th july 2014

It's been almost 3 days since I've seen them all.

I've had about 50 missed calls, 100 texts, 19 dms between all 3 but I've never answered. I honestly don't want anything to do with them again, they've ruined me before and I'm not letting it happen again.

It was 1pm and I was eating an apple for lunch when there was a knock on my door. I wasn't exactly presentable dressed in a crop top and joggers making me look very bony but I still went to the door.

I opened it too see joe, their manager.

"Hi honour"

"Hello?' I replied almost like a question.

"Look, Connor told me too invite you too a party were throwing for the somebody too you realise so please come?"

I was hesitant at first.

"Come on, I'll buy you a new outfit?"

"When is it?"

"In like 6hours?"

"Okay fine"

We were out shopping for 2 hours till I found a dress. It was long sleeved black lace but it was short. Very short. But as dean said "it'll get brads attention" also black studded boot like heels and a studded clutch bag. I paid for my bag and shoes and joe bought my dress even though I tried not to let him.

(If you can't imagine the outfit dm me on twitter and I'll send you it or dm me in here with your iMessage or something)

I did my make up which will be a surprise because I never wear make up and lightly curled my long brown hair with some clipped back.

It was 6:30 and joe was coming in 15 minutes so I just sat in my phones.

The door bell rang and there stood joe, he looked stunned. I guess I looked different?

"Wow" was all he said before we went to his car and drove to the party, this was only a family and close friend party.

We arrived and I got nervous. Joe ended up having too drag me in.

The first person who saw me was Connor and his jaw dropped and he hit James and they both turned and stared at me open mouthed.

James was the first too come over and hug me then Connor. Tristan was now standing there and he hugged me too.

They all complimented me until brads mum noticed me and took me away too 'catch up' oh fuck.

Brads POV.

I'd just arrived at our party and noticed come girl with a unreal arse talking my mum, damn.

I walked over to the boys.

"Hey who's that talking to my mum?"

"Honour" James replied as she turned around and mum was dragging her in my direction

Oh

Fuck

-------

Okay

Comment

Vote

Share

Dm me on twitter or iMessage me if you're confused about her outfit or anything.

@WILDHEARTGRIER

x