Chapter 12

Alisa PoV

I can't not believe this that lizzie wanted me to audition well. I just stand up throw my trash and walk away until patty ran after me and i saw her panting.

"God i found you *panting* you should please alisa come on" Patty plead until everyone came with their cute eyes. NO! That's my weakness! Ugh! Fine

"Fine you y'all won i will audition" i sighed and they cheered and went to starbucks since our classes starts 1:30pm.

When we arrived there my dad was there including christian and others. When they saw me they smiled.

"Hey dad! And Christian" i greeted and they greeted me back.

"So you know christian?" Dad asked

"I met her in starbucks in pittsburgh and i invite her to my show and met my sister and brother." Christian answered for me.

"I see so to tell you well i'm working with christian in show called Falsettos and meet Anthony" Andrew said as i saw the guy wearing glasses reading his script. His cue when he saw me he smiled.

"Hello Alisa your dad always talks about you while rehersals" Anthony said causing dad to blush.

"And this is Stephanie she plays Christian's character ex wife and Anthony character as the mother" Andrew said as she greeted me.

As i introduce them to my friends as time comes i say them goodbye and left.

As we arrived and went to the locker and Ugh! Mandy the new queen bee since Serena stopped being meanest.

"Hello Ugliest group ever" Mandy's friend Jenny and they ARE ugliest group.

"Excuse me girls leave my friends alone" Serena said defending us.

"You and your Nerd Boyfriend are like nerdiest couple in school what happened to you i thought your the meaniest one" Mandy said as Serena step one foot as they are closed.

"Leave my man alone and go ahead being a Stupid to everyone and 4 words once again to say" Serena said.

"Leave. My. Friends. Alone" Serena said as i notice everyone are watching us.

"Everyone! Get to class!" Mr Wilson said as we went to class and the Clicks group wave there hair like they usually so to flirt boys and left.

As we went to class and Lizzie give me a note.

Good thing serena defend us i like the new serena instead the old serena. Oh the gang and i  will jelp you with the auditions.

I literally squeal ìnside and Mandy sent me the note.

Watch the squealing and i will beat you in auditions tomorrow and get your losing streak on.

Ugh! Makes my bloof boiled. When class is over i went to my gang and showed them the note.

"Don't worry alisa we think something to beat them" Patty said

_________________________________________

Ok we got mandy and her clicks. The new characters so see you in chapter 13.