new life

"Can you hear me? Open your eyes." a demanding voice echoed through a maze of old, dusty corridors. The infant skeleton opened one eye socket, then the next. They were cold, and weak, but they were alive. This was the first successful artificial soul created for the soul project.

"W-where am I? Who are you?"
The four year old was extremely confused.

"I am your creator. Your name is 5A-N5 but to others you will be named Sans."
"What's that blue liquid in that tube behind me?"
"That is where you were created. It is filled with blue magic. You'll need it to help you survive."
"Survive? Survive what?"
"That doesn't matter now."

The scientist walked over to a table and picked up what looked like a scanner.
"Hold still." He pulled out something from his subject's chest. It looked to be glitched out.

"What's that?"
"That is your soul. You must not show this to anyone, understand?"
"Why?"
"Because, 5A-N5, you are not a normal monster. You will be looked down on and hated. You will never be loved or wanted. Not unless nobody finds out about your soul."

He stopped talking and read the results on the scanner.
HP: 190/190
Df:69
Atk:420

"Its not too bad... Could be better though."
"whoa! What was that?"
"That is the strength of your soul. Like I said, not bad but improvement needs to be made. And fast."
"why?" the inquisitive toddler asked.
The taller skeleton seemed to be growing impatient with his subject.
"No more questions! We're wasting time." he growled.

The smaller was severely confused as to what was happening. He wanted to know so many things, but he didn't want to anger the strange man. He was smart not to do so. Sans had already decided that he didn't like this man, so didn't show that he was scared.

"Now," the scientist said, "You shall sleep at home and then we will return for tests tommorow. There will be a younger skeleton, named Papyrus, and an older female skeleton. To them you are an adopted son. You will call me and the female Father and Mother. Do not let papyrus know that you are a creation when he grows up, understand? "

The small skeleton didn't know what to think. All he knew was was that tone in his creator's voice terrified him. He nodded quickly
" Y-yes, father "
" good. Follow me, 5A-N5"

Gaster smiled evily to himself, knowing that his 5A-N5 would obey him. This would be easier than he thought.

..........................

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to get this book out, I have no other excuse other than being lazy to be honest 😂 I hope you liked the first chapter!

P. S: check Sans' def and atk. There was no mistakes.