Chapter Four

I don't wake up in the car I was in but I do wake up in a soft bed I get up and hear noises." This is bad they will all be here soon and they're not in the best mood" it's the lady's voice from before.

" They have a right to know"

" Know what"? I heard a guy say wow he's voice it's so charming but scary I hide in the closet.

" King Zayn, we have something to tell you and your brothers it's rather important"

" Whatever it is make it quick I heard we had someone come onto our land" I get scared.

" I heard it's a human Zayn we need to take this with caution" There's a different male voice.

" Humans were always a threat to us I say we just kill it and get it done with,"  a different voice said kill?  Oh please no.

" Kings it's a little girl please don't kill her she's very small" I need to get out of here I open the door and run but bump into someone.

I look up and see a scary man with piercing red eyes and scream and cry and drop to the floor.

I get scared for what's gonna happen much but he picks me up and bounces me up and down." I'm not gonna hurt you little one" I hide my face into his.

" King Zayn is everything all right I heard the poor thing scream " he rocks me up and down.

" Yes shes just scared and confused, Mary could you run a bath and pick out some clothes"

" Yes Sir"

I look up and see the two men they look at me with lots of interest but one of them looks at me with little anger." She is not a threat to us or our kingdom she's staying with us" the one holding me said.

" I will not allow a weak human in our kingdom" I see the one man come to me and I get scared.

" Hey shh no one's gonna hurt you" he gives me to his brother and he holds me.

" Brother she's very light she needs tons of food, do you have a name sweetie" I tried to talk but nothing comes out.

" He asked you a question" the one growled making me cry.

" You're a fucking idiot Josh" he rocks me back and forth and  I cry more because of the bruises.

" Shh little-one" I motion him to lift up my hoodie and shirt and he sees the bruises and is livid by the sight all the brothers were even Josh.

The women comes back." The bath is ready, I can give her the bath now  " Josh growled.

" I will be giving her the bath" his brothers looked at him surprised.

" Josh wouldn't you want Maria to do it she's a girl and has female parts" he growls again.

" Your point ? Zayn "

" I think she should choose who she wants to give her a bath"? I don't know who I would choose.