Chapter 1: Abnormal Addictions

● Chapter 1: Abnormal Addictions ●

I looked around at my surroundings, thank goodness I had seen the room earlier in the day or I wouldn't have known what I had been surrounded by. But it would only be the only thing I love..... darkness

*Earlier that day*

I rang the door bell......... "Well hello Are you the new doctor assigned to my husband." Answered a lady who looked around 40 with her grey hair already growing.

"Yes I am, the name is Doctor E. Rees but you can call me Elle. Is your husband Mr. Grey?"

"Yes, thanks for coming to check up on my husband Mr Grey he's upstairs in the bed. It is up the stairs and then the 1st door on the left. Would you like a cup of tea, Elle?" Mrs Grey said.

"No thank you Mrs Grey I'm fine thank you, I will just check up on Mr Grey and get going but thank you for the offer it was very kind of you." I replied politely back to Mrs Grey

With that I walked up the stairs up and across the hallway to the 1st room on the left that belonged to a regular patient of the hospital membership that I had newly been assigned to...Mr Grey. I came to check up on Mr Grey who was a man aged 46 who I found out from his file  had a very weak immune system so he was ill very often but this time he had caught something that, by the symtoms that Mrs Grey had told the hospital seemed to be swine flu. So I just came to check on him and see what it actually is and then see if it is serious and then give him the medicine he needed.

I looked where the room was located in the house and then saw another door on the right hand side of the hallway so opposite Mr. Grey's room. The door was open and inside the was a noise coming from inside of talking....I expect that was their 5-year-old son Oliver. A little bit down the hallway was another door I suspected was a bathroom.

I finally knocked on the door and heard a "Come in" I walked in but stood at the door and took a good look at the room there was a king sized bed in the middle of the room but against the back wall, there was a bed-side table by the left-hand side of the bed and on the right-hand side of the bed was a chest of draws and then on the right hand side of the room was a door which a pair of trousers stuck out off.... so that was the wardrobe. Then there was a bookshelf in the corner of the left wall of the room.

I then walked across the room to see Mr Grey......

* Present time *

I walked up the stairs and walked into the 1st room on the left hand side of the hallwayand openned the door and found a faint out-line off the bed and the walked to the left hand side of it and grabbed the note out of my pocket that I'd wrote earlier...

"You may look but you will never find

You may listen but you will never hear

You may smell but never taste

You may be alive but never live because you are on the edge of death but yet you are not living..... have fun with your life"

After that I walked silently out of the room and across the hallway into the childs room, I put the blindfold on him and put the needle in his arm I then picked him up and walked out of the house. And then down the street where the car vowed to be.

The car was there so I just placed the child in the passenger seat closed the door and then walked over to the other side. There stood Mr. Rees...."Hello Miss E, got the right child for me?" Mr Rees asked.

"Yes, I did as you asked now where's my money!" I replied in an impatient tone. I mean who wouldn't if they were waiting for £1350 to land on their hands.

"Here you go, bitch." He snared at me. And harshly smacked the money into my hand, I mean exscuse me I did as I was told who does he think he is, I've been doing my job for 3 years now and I'm the best at it. Kidnapping children isnt really a popular job. But I don't care to most people I'm a checkup nurse. I am only 22 and have 2 jobs and is pretty well off, I mean the money is all mine who else am I going to spend it on.....I have no one well not anymore, they all left. To where... I have no idea and hope to never find out.

After he handed me the money I left to go home with my mask still covering my face and then a ski mask over that so the have no recognition on my face whats so ever. Before I went round the corner I checked to see if he left and he had. Sometimes they stay and come looking for me and obviously that doesn't happen and they end up with alot of broken bones.

You are all thinking why did he take the child? Where did he take him? But to be honest that is none of my business but I do not kill the child I just knock them out and then give them to the person who asked for them. And the child will be with them for whatever reason and for however long. Wow I sound like a bitch but im not really I have to do it. I just have to. So I just get a call from my boss and then have a file sent through my door and just do as I always do:

● Look inside the house

●Locate the child

●Then kidnap them

That is how I live and I usually get around 1 mission per 6 months and I get around £1250-£3000 each time, depending on how difficult it is for me to get the child.

By the time I snap out of my thoughts I am at my home. So I make food because food is amazing (6 onion rings, a bowl of cheesy chips and a mug of tea) and then eat it, then wash up. Then wash my face and then moisturise and stick my hair in a pony tail. After that I get dressed into an oversize top and fleece pajama bottoms and then pop into bed and look on tv to see what is on. After 2 hours of tv I go to sleep at the time of

3 A.M. WOW how am I goin to survive tomorrow

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Picture of Elle on the top.

I didn't even realise this but Mr. Grey isn't ment to be from 50 shades of grey it was just a name I came up with ages ago.

Do you like it?????

QOTC (question of the chapter)
If you could eat a specific food for the rest of you life what would it be?

Mine would be lasagne mmmmmhhh im really hungry now.

Your writer  xxxx