Prolouge

Blood is everywhere, that's all Misha can see in a young age.

Everybody is on loose, she don't know what to do anymore.

"Misha.... Misha..... Come here quickly" her mother is dragging her on a small hidden cabinet in their home.

"listen to me sweetheart no matter what you hear or see , don't go outside the cabinet " she followed her mother's gaze, until the cabinet is closed.

She is scared of what is happening. A few minutes later , she a loud noise coming from the outside, she heard screams and pleadings of a familiar voice.

All she can do is close her eyes and cover her ears, trying to ignore her mother's screaming, until she fell into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Misha woke up in a unfamiliar bedroom , the room is filled with stuff toys and books.

Suddenly the the door opened, a man who is wearing an armani suit is walking towards her.

"Good gracious your awake , how are you dear? "the ask her.

"Who are you,where am I? " she ignored his question and ask him.

"You're in the gigantic mansion of Don Isaac Silvestri , enjoy your stay here, by the way Im Danilo just call me Dan, come with me I'll show you to the others " the man named Dan said.

She followed Dan and walk out to the room.

"what do you mean others" she asked, but Dan didn't answer, so she just stayed quiet.

They walked until they arrive at the big door with a golden linings and a Crest.

When they enter the room she saw other kids all of them are boys around her age.

"so the others are them " she said and look at Dan.

"yeah, and by the way Misha, they are your new brothers." Dan said, then she looked at the group of boys.

Hi guys for all people who are reading this story,  thank you and, sorry for my gramatical errors.  I love you all.

Don't forget to vote and comment