Celebration

Heya guys🙋

Here I am , with the next update. 😊
________________________________________________

" Appi, How this is all happened ? " asked Noor as soon as she received Zoya's call.

" Noor, I will explain everything. Just don't let Mom and Mahi to find out about this. " she almost pleaded in the phone.

Noor huffed a deep breath. " Sorry Appi. But all is out now. Aunt was livid to see your photo in the newspaper with him"

She shut her eyes as few drops falls from it. " Yaa Allah..!! "

She wiped her face with her sleeves. " I will call you later noor. "

" Aren't you coming back home ?" asked Noor.

" I am coming. just need little time. " she cut the call and exhaled a deep breath. She put his head in her palm as the flashes of that night keep flashing in front of her eyes.

" Is my wifey, still hungover ? " came his sardonic voice and she gave him a glare.

" Stop calling me your wife, Mr. Hooda. " she snapped at him and he chuckled.

" Then what should I call the woman I married just a night before ? " he asked chuckling humorlessly and she shot him her best angry glare again.

" That was a mistake. Not a marriage. " she spat. " I was drunk and you took advantage of my situation"

He strode towards her with steady steps. " O, How many times should I make you remember that you did it willingly. "

She fumed in anger. " Stop saying that..!!! "

" Why? Does the truth hurt ? " asked he smirking and she stiffened.

" Anyways. I am here to tell you that I am throwing a party tonight celebrating our wedding " his voice was calm but it was giving her a eerie feeling. " And Ofcourse, You have to be present "

She was about to say something when he spoke again. " Wear something Sexy. I don't want people degrading me because of you. " he said in her ear huskily making her shruddered in disgust.

She jerked him backward and he gave a short laugh. " Don't make me wait for long. "

He left before she counterback his words. She growled in outrage throwing the vase on the ground.

***********************************************

She was thinking of a way to leave from here as he locked the main door and took the keys with him.

She heared someone's footsteps and she frowned when her door slamed open. She jumped starled when two girls barged in her room.

" Who are you? " asked she and the girls gave him a look from top to bottom scanning her.

" She really need makeover Nats. Adi Sir was too blind to marry this girl " the first girl said making the other one chuckling at her words.

And before Zoya could understand she was sitting on a chair i n front of mirror, and the two girls hovouring over her.

" What are you doing? Leave me. " she struggled when one of them tied her hands behind the chair.

" Look girl, Adi Sir said to do anything to make you ready for tonight, otherwise we are loosing our job. " said Natasha.

" And he already told us , that you will protest. So he gave us leverage to do anything to comply you. " Said the other one, Shayna, smirking.

" Open my hands or I am going to kick you two. " threaten Zoya to two of them and they frowned.