Intro: Broken

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS! this is  the intro I am so excited! Hopefully, you enjoy this and don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

I just finished this at 2:30 am and I have school tomorrow at 6 so wish me luck!

*******If there are mistakes please ignore them my brain is too fried at the moment to check and fix the errors.********

Enjoy reading cookie crumbs! <3<3<3:)

Present day*

Walking down the street, bare feet hitting the concrete. The wet pavement scratching the bottom of my heel with every step I take.

Run

Soon enough my legs move faster and faster no longer caring about running on the sidewalk.

Running through the grass, my wet feet aching.

Don't stop

The blades of grass itch my feet, but I don't stop. As I am running down the street I pass an abandoned building with the glass windows reflecting my appearance.

My hair is messy with sweat dripping off of it, clothes ripped up into shreds. My feet covered in a light shade of red blood almost transparent. My legs are seen with cuts and scratches, arms covered in scars.

Everything about myself is ruined.

Taking a few steps closer to the broken window I take a better look at my face. Hesitant to get too close to my own reflection.

I don't even want to see how broken I am...

My face is tattered up in scratches and bruises.

 Lips dry, cheeks flushed.

Refusing to look at my eyes, I look back down to my feet.

I don't want to look. If I look I lose all hope in myself, I know my eyes hold the truth and I don't want to know it. I refuse to know it.

I refuse to accept the sadness they hold, the betrayal.

"Where is she?!" A grouchy voice screams close by.

Snapping myself back into reality I run as fast as I can.

"Shit," I jump over a fence getting my already torn pants caught in it. "Oh god no!" I weep under my breath.

"There she is!" Another man screams from down the street, his strides soon becoming a faster pace.

This is not how I expected my Friday night to end up, I regret everything.

I regret leaving my family, I regret pushing everyone away, and most of all I regret him.

"I got you now you dumb girl." The man smirks as he is closer than I'd like him to be.

Panic sits in me as quickly as the adrenaline did. I completely rip my pants off of the sharp fence just as the man reaches out for my hair.

I dodge his grasp and punch him right in his nose and the only thing heard is my heavy breathing, and the sound of his nose cracking.

Ouch that definitely hurt

Before I realize what I just did I turn my ass around and run as fast and my legs can carry me.

God I should work out more

I look back and the man just stands there in shock holding his bleeding nose with his eyes wide open.