-What if i were a book?-

I would consider this an unusual question, but again the unusual questions are the best in my opinion. Now, if I were a book, what book would I be? How would I look like a book and what could I be talking about? As all these questions run through my head, I try to find an answer that best describes me. Putting all my ideas and thoughts together, I came to the conclusion that I would definitely be a revolutionary book, full of ideologies and politics, real world history and fiction at the same time. As in fiction, I mean things that today's authorities will not get along with, because for them, money is much more important than the well-being of their people. As a book, I would bring to light various issues that the world is dealing with, because we, as human beings, will not take matters into our own hands and help minorities. I would consider this a book for everyone, because no one is too young to know why we should not discriminate regardless of race, nationality, gender, sexuality, appearance, social status and other important things. These are problems that are not taken seriously and sometimes cost people's lives. Of course, I would add many reasons to why capitalism is the main cause of misogyny, toxic masculinity, racism, homophobia / transphobia, poverty, as created by the rich and TOXIC, so-called Christian, straight, white, male. Of course I am not targeting anyone, but unjust forces like the government, rich people who offer completely nothing to this world, the Church that began to forget its meaning long ago and sometimes (a very important part) even the justice makers themselves, the Police. Obviously I would be a big, thick book, with a black cover, decorated with gold details on the sides, many pages and chapters, or a whole series, entitled "Utopia", because where can one write all these problems and try to persuade people to take the privilege of freedom of speech and expression and use it to their advantage. I'm afraid I'd be "banned" as a book, as soon as I hit the shelves, because I'd obviously trigger a lot of people who take advantage of inequalities and profit from them, and for them I would spread "false" information that would be considered anarchist and "undemocratic", but it does not matter, because they can destroy as many books as they want, but can do the same to an idea?

-------------------------------------------------------
What do you think? Would you read me as a book?
____________________________________