When she finds out

MC's POV
—————-
I heard Sayyoung talking but it ended up not being him it was his twin Sairan he was talking to Sayyoung. Dose he have him captured. I walk into the room and start yelling at Sairan he was shocked. "Where is Sayyoung" I screamed " in my house but you will never find him" he said. After being with Sayyoung for a while I have fell in love with him so I have to find him. After Sairan went to bed I hacked his computer. Alright I have the detailed I will find him in the morning.

The next morning
—————————-
I drive to the address break down the door and run to the basement. I see him lying there I run right up to him and then he wakes up. " are u ok" I say to him "yea" he replied. I grab him and run to a secret hiding spot. " What happened to you" " I went with him because he was going to hurt you " " but I can handle it" "Look I didn't want it to be my selfish reason that hurt you. "Ok Lets get you to my old house" we get in the car and drive to my old house. "Why are u doing this for me" he said curiously " I don't need to tell you" " Actually you do " "Why" " because your doing this for me" " I'm not telling you" " Just tell me already" "I'm doing this because I love you" I just realised what I had said I said I love him.