:)

so if you don't already know, on the 31st of august i met my sunshines and my world, the janoskians. this is basically me telling you guys everything that happened in that day cos it really was the best day of my whole life!

so me and my friend niamh went to the venue at 3 and collected our meet and greet passes and our beanie that you get when you collect your passes, and we were basically standing in the queue outside of the venue for about an hour/hour and a half.

we made friends in the queue and they were really nice and we got lots of photos together and even talked to security guards etc and they were all so nice.

the tour bus passed the venue and the boys started waving and making silly faces and we all died! a guy from awesomenesstv took photos of us too.

we were soon allowed into the venue and everyone made a queue in the concert hall where the meet and greets would be held, behind a black backdrop. a guy gave us instructions and basically told us everything we needed to know.

me and my friends waited in the queue for about an hour and got some merchandise while waiting (I got a poster, tour shirt and bracelets) and we were also handed our own signed poster each.

while we were waiting in the queue the man from awesomenesstv came back and interviewed me and my friends and asked us questions like how long we've liked the boys and why we love them etc.

when it came to my turn to meet the boys, I handed my phone to the security guy and I stood at the side, watching the boys meet the girl before me.

beau looked up to me and walked over to me (at this point I was starting to cry) and he hugged me so tight, and I was crying into his shoulder and pulled away and said "don't cry, you have beautiful eyes" and I nodded and told him I loved him and hugged him again. (HES SO WARM AND SMELLS SO GOOD BTW)

then beau led me over to the boys and asked if id like to stand beside luke and being a luke girl of course I jumped at the opportunity. luke was sitting down and when I walked over, he looked up and smiled.

I was still crying at the sight of seeing my sunshines, and seeing luke made me even worse because he's my everything.

luke said to me "hello beautiful" and then pulled me into a hug and I was blubbering about how much I loved him and how he saved my life etc and he told me he loved me too and he was wearing a stud nose ring and i nearly died because he was so pretty and beautiful

then they told me to get the photo and I was like okay and we took the photos and then james took selfies and then I walked over to jai and we had such good eye contact an i hugged him and he said "why does everyone have blue eyes" and I laughed and then hugged skip and we had such good eye contact but I didn't get to hug james because he was hugging the girl behind me and the security guard made me leave.

the second I stepped outside of the meet and greet backdrop I ran back to my friends with tears streaming down my cheeks uncontrollably.

I sat on the ground and cried and cried because I finally met the boys who keep me strong everyday, and the awesomenesstv man filmed my friends crying which was pretty embarrassing but I didn't care in the moment.

I picked up my wristband for the actual show and then checked my meet and greet photos? which were pretty bad, I mean we couldn't see anyone's faces in it because of the lighting. I saw lots of girls going to Jeremy to complain about their photos and try to meet them again and he let them back in.

I went over to Jeremy with my friends to ask about our photos and he checked my photos and told me that I could go back because my photos were really awful? so he gave me and about fifty other girls a yellow wristband to go back and meet the boys again after the show.

after this, me and my friends all ran up to the barrier of the concert hall so we were right at the front of standing ready to enjoy the concert that was yet to come.

the concert started off with the megamix and it was honestly the funniest concert ever but I won't put it into detail because I don't wanna spoil the concerts for you guys if anyone is yet to see them, but all I have to say is damn they're so much hotter in person. also some girl infront of me was sick everywhere which was gross.

after the concert we all queued up again but this time we were in a room upstairs to meet the boys again. this time the meet and greet was a lot more chilled and not as rushed.

the boys were all pretty tired but still asked everyone before the meet and greet started if we enjoyed the show and one girl yelled no for a joke and beau ran up and lifted her and twirled her around then ran back to the boys.

the meet and greet then started and I started thinking of what I could say to the boys this time. I also kept looking over at luke because he was biting his nails and being so oblivious and i swear just watching him was so interesting like he was even perfect when he wasn't paying attention and didn't even notice anyone was looking, he's just so perfect all the time.

pretty soon it was my time to meet them again, so same as last time I handed my phone to the security guard and walked to the boys. I didn't cry before I met them because weirdly it felt like they were friends or something, not famous celebrities.

I walked over to luke and hugged him, ad then asked him to kiss my cheek and he said "sure babe" and I swear his kiss iS SO WARM AND SOFT and then I told him I loved you so much and he said I love you too and then james went to take a group selfie and luke said "selfiieeeee" in a really cute voice to me and he wrapped his arms all around me and squeezed me so tight into him it felt so amazing no joke

after the photo was taken I said " I love you guys so much" and then I hugged luke again and then daniel and I held him so tight and then I went to hug jai and started hugging him but he was sitting down and he was talking to Daniel so he looked up and lifted his head up and accidentally kissed my neck and goes "oh hi babe" and I said "hi jai i love you" and then I hugged beau and he said "hi babe" and I told him I loved him and then I went to hug james but my friend was hugging him but since I didn't get to hug him last time I wouldn't stand for not hugging him so I just hugged him from behind and then had to leave the meet and greet but I had such good eye contact with luke before I left

later on that night I uploaded my meet and greet photo on instagram and to make my luck even better, luke liked the photo!

I had such a good experience with meeting the boys and I swear they are the sweetest people I've ever met, they're SOSO lovely and I can only hope to god that you all get to meet them some day. honestly the best day of my entire life and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

I can only thank the boys so much for taking time to meet all the fans and making me the happiest girl in the world!