Chapter 1: Journals and Hopes

Dear Mommy,

Before Daddy left he gave me a journal. He told me to write a story and this story will be great! But I always ask this question...Why did he leave? Did he not love us. You yelled,hit and even cursed at him but he still didnt leave. Then one day he dissapears? I dont know what happened but...

"Dinner!"

Jaden was interupted when his mother called him for dinner. Jaden ran to the dinning room and sat down next to his father's empty seat

"Mommy whats for dinner?"

"Whatever I made Jaden"

Jaden believes that what his mother gave him was tough love. But sadly it wasnt. Jaden didnt know that yet. Sandra slammed a plate infront of Jaden filled with rice and chicken.

"Eat...And make it fast I gotta go watch my show"

"Can I watch it with you"

"Cant watch what im watchin"

"Why"

"Cause "

"Why"

"CAUSE I SAID SO DAMMIT"

Jaden sadly sunk down to his chair hopeing that his mother would apoligize.But of course she never did. Jaden ran upstairs after finishing dinner and got back to writing his story in his red crayon.

"Dear Mommy,

Im really sorry for making you angry at dinner. I love you and i want to make you happy and spend time with you.But all you want is alone time.Its ok though cause i have CryShy. Oh sorry i got to go bye" He hid the book and ran to bed with CryShy and colored with his crayon.

"Bed now"

"Yes Mommy"

Before closing the door she looked at CryShy with disgust.

"Ugh you still have that ragidy old elephant!Your 5 grow up" and closed the door.

"I Love You Mommy" Jaden whispered as he silently cried his self to sleep