✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Twenty-Five *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Seungmin is missing? And right before the awakening?" Chan asked, confused. He can't believe it. He can't believe it at all. Tears well up in his eyes. Seungmin had been so excited about the awakening. The awakening was the one night a year where all angels who had died and had never committed a crime came back to life for twenty-four hours.

"He's gonna miss seeing Sarah. He was so excited about seeing Sarah again." Abyzou said. Sarah was Seungmin's twin sister. But she died from unknown causes at one year old.

"I just hope he's okay wherever he is." Jaoel said.

Eric has his arms around Jaoel and Chan looks confused.

"What's going on here?" Chan asked, gesturing to the two of them.

"We're dating." Jaoel explains.

Jaoel is worried for her brother. This probably hit him the hardest because Seungmin and him were the closest. Chan loved Seungmin more than anything. Maybe even more than Minho.

"We'll find him." Theliel said as she puts her arms around her big brother. Chan leans into her.

"I know." Chan whispers. But he didn't sound like he knew.

👑

"We need to find Seungmin. Chan hasn't been himself. He's constantly crying. I can see it. He isn't happy anymore. Not even Minho can cheer him up. He really loves Seungmin." Jaoel said as everyone gathers in the throne room.

"We could all go into the city and see if anyone has seen him." Theliel said.

"That's a good idea. Let's go." Jaoel said. She was determined to find her little brother and make Chan happy again. Chan walks into the room.

Just then, before they can go they hear the huge doors to the throne room open, but no one is there.

Suddenly, Minho screams and puts his hands on his head.

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" He yells.

Chan runs over to him. But before he gets to him he opens his eyes and lets his arms fall to his sides. But when he does that it causes a huge burst of dust from the ground. Then Chan notices his eyes. They're purple. The same purple of Seungmin's eyes.

"You don't hear that? You don't hear that voice?" Minho asked.

"What voice? Minho, what are you talking about?" Jaoel asked.

"You don't hear it. Of course you don't. You wouldn't want to." Minho mumbles.

"What? What do you mean? What's going on? You know where he is?" Minho talks to himself. Suddenly, he screams again.

"Make it stop!" He yells.

"Make what stop? Minho, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." Chan said.

"There's nothing wrong! I'm fine!" Minho yells and this time when he opens them his eyes are completely purple.

"You don't understand me! No one does!" Minho yells.

"What do you mean? Minho, you're scaring me." Chan said.

"I'm not Minho." Minho said.

"You're not Minho?" Chan asked.

"Chan, we need to go look for Seungmin, we can deal with this later." Jaoel said as she sets her hand on his shoulder.

"I don't want to be found! Quit looking for me!" Minho shouts.

"Seungmin?" Jegudiel asked.

"I don't want to be found. I don't care how much you want me back. LEAVE ME ALONE!" Minho, well, Seungmin shouts.