the call

Kaely's Pov.

I was in the middle of training on a punching bag when I get a phone call from an unknown number.

"if this is some dumbass mistake of a cum shot playing on my phone you have zero chance of survival" I stated as I answered.

"Phat Butt" the person said

"Okay there is only one person who calls me that. Brian is this you?" I asked I looked at myself in the mirror.

"yeah Kaely its me" he said

"hey B. Why are you calling me?" I asked a little confused

"oh and I also heard that you are taking after me becoming a little badass" I added with a chuckle before he could answer the first question.

"yeah I guess I am" he chuckled then continued "I need your help Phat Butt"

"what can I help you with B?" I asked walking into my room

"come to Rio, and follow the directions on how to get to where I am. I'll explain everything then. Bye Phat Butt" he said

"okay bye Brian" I said then hung up

"ok lets go to Rio babe" I said to myself as I started packing.

____________________time skip____________________________

I finished packing and was now on my way to the airport. I carried my suitcases one clothes, one shoes, and one weapons.

'oh lets play a little game when I get there' I thought as I took my seat on the plane

"Rio here I come" I mutter as I drifted to sleep for the ride.

____________________time skip____________________________

okay so I made it to where Brian is hiding out but I didnt see him or anyone else for that matter, so I dropped my stuff off and left to get the motorcycle that I left on my last trip here.

as I'm walking the streets of Rio I get many "Hello's" and "Hey Kaely's" I just nod my head and keep walking until I get to my friends house. when I get there I knock on the door and wait for it to open.

"hey Kaely how can I help you" my friend James answers

"hey JJ I need my baby" I say

"okay follow me" he said leading me to his garage

"so am I still the most feared person here?" I asked as he opened the door to the garage.

"hell yeah, you always have people looking over there shoulders. but there is someone who stole some of your money and is trying to take over you empire." he laughed while shaking his head

"okay now let them know that he or she has a bullet with their name on it, matter fact don't tell the anything imma do a pop up. see you later James" I said as I drove back to the warehouse.

when I got there, there were multiple people there looking at me when I pulled up.

"staring causes you to lose your eyes" I said not in the mood anymore as I climbed off my bike.

"damn mami what time can I hit that" some big headed black guy said.

that made me stop in my tracks and my eyes to flash white for a second along with a smirk to grow on my face while looking at Brian because he already knows something is about to happen.

"this is gonna be fun" I said to myself. Everyone other than B looked confused

"damnit Rome, you just had to open that big ass mouth of yours" Brian said glaring at him