Chapter 9: Well, That Didn't Go as Planned

Aphmau's POV
I woke up, to hear Aaron yelling.

"NO!! I AM NOT GOING TO WORK FOR YOU, OR YOUR STUPID COMPANY!! STOP. CALLING!!" Aaron slammed his phone down on the desk, and sighed.

"A-Aaron?..." I asked quietly, staring up at him. He looked down at me, his eyes were red, and he looked angry. I flinched, pulling the blanket up to my chest. He closed his eyes, and sighed. When he opened them again, they were black and he just seemed tired. He sat down next to me, and leaned against the headboard.

"I woke you up, didn't I? Sorry Luna..." he sighed.

"It's okay Alpha..." I replied, leaning on him and yawning, "I don't mind..." he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer, and playing with the end of my tail. I shivered, as he pulled my tail closer and kissed it gently. I giggled, and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. It was early in the morning, and already he was getting playful. I moaned when he started biting my ears, nearly eating one because they were so small. He bit one, and tugged on the other, he was gentle, yet rough, being careful not to hurt me, but not being easy all the same.

"OH FOR IRENE'S SAKE!" Zane started yelling. Oops, forgot he was here. We both rushed downstairs in our pajamas, Zane was yelling at someone at the door.

"Zane! What are you yelling about?!" I exclaimed, rushing over.

"S-sir! We just want your opinion-"

"Opinion on WHAT?! MY BROTHER DYING BECAUSE OF MY OTHER BROTHER?!" Zane yelled, "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT MY OPINION IS! GARROTH SHOULD BE SENT TO A FU-"

"Zane! Shut up!" I pushed him out of the doorway.

"Oh my Irene! I am so sorry!" I apologized the the lady at our door. She had long twin braids, blond, with blue highlights and blue eyes.

"Oh! Miss, it's alright!" She smiled.

"Is there anything you need?" I asked, smiling.

"Actaully, if you could give me your opinion on Garroth Ro'Meave's actions, of shooting his own brother, and escaping from the cop car before his arrival at the prison-"

"Wait, he escaped?!"I exclaimed.

"Ah, I see this is the first you've heard of that. Sadly, the cop car he was in, crashed and he escaped. Do you have an opinion on this?"

"I'm not upset about Vlyad..." I sighed at her confused face, "Garroth wasn't aiming for his brother. He was aiming for my boyfriend, and Vlyad pushed him out of the way before he got hit. As for him escaping... I..." suddenly tears pricked my eyes.

"Miss?... are you okay?" She asked.

"As long as he doesn't show up here again." Aaron came up behind me, growling.

"Oh! Are you her boyfriend? Can I get your opinion on almost being shot by the firstborn of one the biggest businesses in the region?!" She asked, suddenly excited.

"It wouldn't have been good for his health if he did..." Aaron grumbled.

"Aaron..." I looked up at him, sighing.

"Sorry, he just frustrates me." Aaron replied.

"Alright, well I'll be leaving now! Thank you for your time!" The lady smiled, and left.

Aaron pulled me inside and shut the door. The tears in my eyes started falling. Zane must have gone back to the guest room. He pulled me into a hug, gently kissing the top of my head, and I started crying again. 

"I'm scared Alpha..." I admitted through tears, "I'm scared he's going to get me..." 

"He won't get you Luna..." he whispered, "I won't let him get you... or anyone..."