4

jisung's pov

i was honestly shocked because my sister was in australia,, studying for her a-levels but when i saw her,, i melt down completely.

taeyong had his arms opened wide but instead i ran towards nayeen and hugged the soul out of her. i don't cry much but today was the day i cried alot.

"it- you really came," i said in between sobs.

"jaeminie also wants hugs from nayeen and jisungie," jaemin pouted as he backhugged me.

"i honestly didn't realise you were back jaemin!" noona said as she brought jaemin into the hug.

"feels good to be back with my korea buddies,," noona say as she wipes my tears away.

"now now,, i didnt come to see you crying. lets have fun!" noona says.

nayeen's pov

after seeing jisung having fun with the other members,, throwing cake at each other faces,, singing a birthday song and his smile on his face tells it all.

i had a small tiny present for him that i thought he might need. afterall,, he is in a korean group.

i customised and bought him a hoodie. he had his and i had mine. on his it said,,"i love nayeen and my family" and on mine it said,,"i love jisung and my family".

his one was black because he was the devil and mine was white because i was the angel. i took the bag and walked up to him.

"jisungie ahh,, heres your present." i say as i gave him the bag and immediately opened the bag.

"wah jinja?! daebak thanks!" he said as he huges me tight enough for me not to breathe.

"jisung you'll kill her stop it" said chenle.