ch-3 hunny we could use rubber

"damn your cheeks" what happened to my rainbow colored tay-tay?? i wish i could punch her but she's my mum cuz she's got that you teared my cunt so i could call you what the fuck i could card!!.But she is also the coolest mum that i've ever wanted!! "well hunny if you are not ready to share im not going to asked but i have just one more question to ask you"with that puppy eyes of her she cooed to me"what do you want to eat at dinner tonite??hahaha i am so relieved that she doesn't ask me stupid question or to be precisely demanding for an answers.How about mac and cheese mum,i said trying to suppress the hurt of my aching cheeks."perfect"she says then vanished to the kitchen,im so lucky to get a mom like this,a mom who have faith on me no matter what at what cause she always respected my privacy and i feel like an adult.(though it was nearly)then i open my room door and lying on my stomach on the bed and buried my face and scream!! why does he kissed that bitch self proclaimed narsisistic "ms my pussy is general sewer" Alaska genital warts thompson!!!??i just felt betrayed.

Thanks mom for the dinner,i love you.why does im sounding like a wuss???"why do you sound like a wuss"oh shit!!! she could mind reads."omg did you just have sex???"Of course not mum! im a virgin!!,"hunny no offence but should i write a fuck me im a virgin cunt to make you bring your boyfriend to meet me or ur a real virgin??"i could feel the blush creeping onto my cheeks."im a virgin mom"then we both laugh in unison"tay-tay im just kidding!!

KRINGGGG!!!! the bell is ringing like a bitch in heat"so... here's the dirty faggot a.k.a rainbow squid"he says with an intimidating smirk!!"i am so bored now! dont'cha want to play with me fag!!"now the voice is quite high,"please Damien i dont have time to play,not that you are not hot(wtf!!!!) its just i rather fuck with chucky the doll than you!! cuz i know that doll cant give me what you can give to me"

"wich is???"he ask me with a cocky grin(bitch this guy is seriously fucked up!!)

"a disease called Stupidity Tremendously Dork disease"!!

"urm English please"with that stupid fucking confuse face of his.

"god damien its S.T.D fucktard"i retorted with a level of confidence that i dont know where the fuck did i get!!!

bwaam!!! there goes my plan

of no drama on the first period,wich is... writhing on the floor."you son of a bitch"!!! i cried,

"awww the little gay dog is crying!!"he cooed mocking me."but hunny we could use a rubber you know" wahahaha then he stomped on my back then walked away.

"we?????!!!!! argh!!!!! my guts!! argh!!!!!"then i looked at my stomach and back at my palm and shocked cuz i see a blood!!! a red mutha fucking blood!!!! and

god why the hell that there is a pocket knife in the floor!!! suddenly all i know is there a no light!! its just went out!!! god am i dead!!!!!!!

A/N;Sorry for late update.i hope whoever read this will like it.