" love is cruel" 𝟙 .

Hello I'm Emily I'm 16 years old

I'm the weird girl of the school..... no one really likes me... but i do have some friends out of school.... In that picture it was me at my 14.... i was honestly so sad because of the bullying so i didnt want no one to take a picture of me.....

"Ew she couldn't even get a right picture"
"what the fuck is that pose?. Disgusting"
" Damn it must be sucks to be her"
" t.r.a.s.h "

I gave up on the sad little girl now i became stronger through it.. It's my first year of High School well nothing much will change.... b̸̝̐̍͗̔͆̎́ų̷̱̬͍̹̖̼̠̤̃̐͑̍ţ̸̦͓̘̙̫͚͖̽̏̏́ ̸̠͒̑̈m̷̛̱͖̹̠̲̰͆͆̓̓͆̄̕͘ą̵̧̦̳̠͗͛y̶̢͗̀̕͠b̸̢͓̯̘͙͇̯͉̓̾͑͐̄̆͝ę̸̨̼̠͒̾̇?̷̨̧͙͔͙͖͎́̈́̒̉̒...

7:00 am Sydney , Australia.

My alarm clock was fucking being so annoying it reminded me how much i hated the sound of it because 1. it woke me up 2. that means i HAVE to GO to HELL.... aka school.....

Emily: "Fuck you....."
𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸...
Emily: "oh right... first day of high school great fun....."

Soon i woke up and went straight to the kitchen.... i found a letter saying:

"𝐻𝒾 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀... 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀... 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒾'𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒.... 𝓈𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.... 𝐼 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝒶 𝑔𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒾 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒷𝓎𝑒.

- 𝑀𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓎 "

I started crying.... because my mom was the only person that could understand me.... without her i feel trash.... then I saw the camera next to the letter my mom had left..... I went fast to the bathroom throw some water at my face and went to my closet to get ready for school.... 
I picked a very i guess edgy outfit... 

Then i putted the camera in my bag and went straight to school with depressing minds

7:50 am Marietta High School.

It was way bigger than i thought it would be

It was way bigger than i thought it would be... it looked really pretty.... I took 4 pictures of it.
For some reason it was quite quiet outside.. but that didnt trick me so i went inside.

 but that didnt trick me so i went inside

The school halls were beautiful. Yet there was no one inside that kinda scared me a bit. I took 1 picture of it. I kept walking straight towards to it IT WAS HUGE!. suddenly from nowhere a guy came infront of me running... i OBVIOUSLY fell off but he was alright didnt even fall.... I got super mad and I was about to give him good old swears i saw his beautiful face.... i was left with the mouth open!.

???: "Hey little girl are you alright ? "
I didn't know what to say!. I was speech less. He helped me to get up.
Emily: "t...tha....THANK YOU.... and sorry for not looking infront of me......"
WHAT THE HECK WHY AM I BEING SO NICE?! i thought.... my heart beated really fast... he had a sweet smile i couldn't resist.......
???: " Heh it's alright don't worry about it... Sorry but I got to go also...if i was you I wouldn't come to this side of the school hall. "
Emily: " o..... "
I was speech less I didn't know what to say..... I took the camera secretly and got a picture of him.
Emily: " Sorry I'm.... ... . . . new here .... i won't come.. again..... "
???: " It's okay since you are new.... I guess see you around ".
Emily: "b....b...... ... bye"
Will I ever meet him again?!. Will i see his beautiful face again?. His kind personality?. WHEN?. IM ADDICTED..... what if i...... i.... ֆȶǟʟӄ  him?. Oh yes THATS A GOOD IDEA!. he's mine..... my thoughts were when he started leaving me....

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖.