Summary

There are tons of things, a normal teenager would be doing right now. For example, reading a book, partying, eating food, procrastinating or binge watching tv shows and movies. While me, NOT being your average 13 year old girl, is here in her room, researching on how to hack. Now why hacking in particular? Well maybe because i am interested in figuring out the truth about people and what they hide. My school, is a normal grade school, with teachers, students and secrets. Every night after watching the news for more than an hour, my heart and brain, are thriving to find out, could my school by any chance be the next? Could my school be taken hostage, or be the centre of a mass shooting. Probably every single one of you has thought that, but me? I am doing something about my thought. And i am doing it alone. It could lead to me saving lives or me wasting my energy and losing people i care about, only time can tell which it will be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody!!!

This is my first ever book, and i am thrilled. And nervous.. 

Well i do hope you enjoy it, if you do then please vote, comment and share!!! 

Love ya all