Fiesta

She walks up on the scenery and sees the humans in the same location, so many humans. She sees a nice facxr in the people ocean. OCEAN PEEPS. The lights gies on and her nervousness foes off. She pics up the mix and starts singing her self made song..fiesta salsa quinceañera baila. It's kinda a sad song but very motivational, it helped her out of a broken place. She felt tears ran speeding down like cars down her chin as she was singing. Humans were surprised at this, why was she crying, why was this song so sad. But human also started crying, they loved starting her. And the idols were no exceptions. After her heartfelt performance she walked to the cafeteria she saw a couple of gals but she wasn't interested in engaging conversation with fellow humans, she was just here to come true her imagineries. She felt a warm embrace slowly cumming towards her left shoulder. She turned to her right where a human male species stood. She eyed him from bottom to head he was a person she's known for a while (like yes gurl).
-KAI KAI!! She screams louder then intended at the male
-what have you about that...call me kai la dai. Kai said. I know what you're thinking and yes it is kai from xo.
-I am apologize I am deceased to human kind. Ashley says
-Ashley what! Add nightmares bacc? Kai says
-omg no. She says, lying she is.
-omg your performance was out   Stood, I think I cried just the perfect amount. He said sincerely
-I now think it is out sitting. Ashley said. They both cracked at this fun remark. It was indeed funny.
-lets go that one place! Kai said in an existing madder
-omg  yes.

End of chapstick. Hope y'all enjoyed da ride.