Jealous kook (mook)

When we walked to backstage I see familiar faces (and worn out places). Omg it is bts! I am a fan. They all look at with loveable faces but jungkook. I am sad, why is he not mouth- expanding? I figure I should just distant myself from him. I don't need him anyways. I stand with kai and we engaging conversation using our plump lips. All of the sudden kai carries me.
-KAI LA DAI LEmME GO! I blush to myself. I actually quite enjoy being carried I just act on difference in opinions to appear more interesting and brave.
Now everyone is watching. I see jungkook appear and I think to myself (girl what is up 2).
-she say let me go! If you obey orders you will kai la dIE! Jungkook says domestically! Daddy material! I laugh at the word play.
Kai let go me.
-hey jungkook it fine we human kind friends!
It is silent for a few seconds. Me and jungkook are just looking at each other with our beautiful eyes connecting on every level. This feels so right him and I.
Suddenly I felt something embrace my wrist whomst wears a million dollar clock by Gucci. Tae is the owner of Gucci and the store. Jungkook dragged me across the building to an empty allway in the building. I am happiness he is here to collect me otherwise me scared of dark. He drags me closer by my waist. I quickly beck off
-what are you doing. Screams me
-I want to ask you out. He says
-then do that. I says sassy
-I-I uuuhhhmm. He pushed away from his embrace and San off. So this is what heartbreak feels like.

Jungkook povs:
I feel heart racing like trained professional horse. When I see a gals face. There is something special, she isn't like other human gals. She is precious, she is more jewelry more expensive then my gucci clock (whom I stole from tae). I see her screaming it pains horse heart to see her in that truly saddening position. I feel my heart sink like taitanic. I have to engage in a demanding manner.

As I drag her into the allway my mind goes blank. I'm not a relationship male type, I like Pokémon's and one night standings. As she asks me to ask her out I feel panic rushing through my veins like high blood pleasure. I run off to the distant sunset in the window. I feel horrible for doing this to her. But I can't get sticked with her, she will only hurt my damaged danish soul like my ex :(( who's a bourse (bitch and horse).

-thank you for reading this! I know it's angsty and edgy like the knifes we use to cut horses. But trust in me it will work out like a Ashley (cause she's skinny
       jungkook and Ashley's heart are mushed together like mÜShroomstew. Haha funny love you gays (and other preferences).