Wanting a Baby

Me and Roman have decided we want to have another child. For weeks we have been trying and every week I would by a test to see if we have managed to have one but as always it comes back negative. No matter how many things we try and how much we cant seem to get me pregnant, So we decide to get Roman tested to see if he is infertile. After we get back from the clinic we go to the bedroom to keep trying. He pus me on the bed and fucks me doggy-style for a good 10 minutes and after he has come deep inside me I hang upside off the bed to try and get the cum to reach an egg and get me pregnant. We keep doing this for a week until his results come back in the post. I got to them first and opened them so I knew what his results were.

He was infertile. That's why he couldn't get me pregnant, I wondered around for a bit thinking of what to do. Do I tell him, Or do I not. Hours pass and I have made up my mind. I head to my office and load up photoshop and change his results to fertile. I reseal them and post them, We sit and open them together and I act surprised and happy. As soon has we put the kids to bed we headed to try again but I knew it would not work. Roman seeming happier than ever starts to pound me hard making me cum multiple times before he finally does. I feel bad and struggle to sleep that night.

As I'm going around the kids rooms picking up their dirty laundry I notice a stain on one of Noah's socks, It was white and crusty. I immediately know what this is and it gets me thinking. Noah has Romans DNA and is producing sperm so if I was able to get his cum inside me and impregnate me Roman would have no idea and if he was suspicious a DNA test would show the child has Roman's and mine DNA. Now how to get Noah's cum? I have three options. Number One wait until he cums into one of his socks again and when he does get the sock and rub the cum inside me. Number Two while he is asleep cause him to cum inside me or into my hand to rub inside me, Or Finally risk asking him to fuck me and cum inside me. What to do what to do. I wait a while and he goes into his room locking the door so I wait until he leaves and go in looking for the sock. I'm searching for a while until I find it under his bed. I act fast wiping all the cum on the sock inside me in a desperate attempt to get pregnant then I rush to our room and get roman to fuck me hard and to make him cum quicker I allow him to stick it in my tight ass which gets him to pull out and put it in my pussy within 2 minutes. Doing this I hope his cum carries Noah's cum into my womb and fertilises an egg. 

Sadly this is not the case, I took a test and was not pregnant so now I have to do idea two or three. I choose two hoping I can give him a hand job while he is asleep and get him to cum into my hand so he never knows and never penetrates my pussy. Night arrives and Noah is deep asleep or so I think, I sneak into his room and remove his blanket and pants. Only to find his cock semi hard, As I start to rub it, it starts to grow and keeps going until it is much bigger than Romans. I give him a hand job for about 5 minutes and still nothing but the odd heavy breathing from Noah. I decide to suck his dick to make him cum, But in doing so I wake him. He immediately asks what I'm doing and why his dick is out. So I explain how Roman is infertile but he doesn't know and I didn't want to upset him and not have a child so I thought I would make you cum and impregnate me so it still has Romans DNA and I notice you had started producing sperm so thought it might work. He thinks on it for a bit and then replies if it means that much to you I will help you. So I go back to sucking his dick and gagging on it every time he pushed it all the way in. He decided this was not working so told me to turn around so I did. He pushed me over and went to put it inside me, However I resist and tell him no this is not happening your going to cum into my hand for me to put into my pussy I'm not taking your virginity and cheating on Roman. He responds it the only way I'm going to cum and guarantee you get pregnant. I say no but you can rub it against my arse and that's it but you are not putting it inside my pussy. So he proceeds to rub it against my arse but then slips it into my arse making me moan very loudly as his cock it much bigger than Romans and my arse it very tight. I tell him to stop and take it out, So he does but slips it into my pussy and says well its in now no point stopping here might as well go all the way. While he is thrusting faster and faster in my pussy. I try to tell him to slow down but struggle as I'm moaning throughout. He fucks me doggy-style and grabs my tits every now and again but I'm just worried that Roman might hear. Finally he cums deep in my pussy and pulls out. I suck his dick clean and leave thanking him.

About a week has passed and its time to take a test. Me and Roman wait for it and finally two lines appear and we jump with joy as we are pregnant and having another child. However I know this is Noah's child not Romans but I don't care because Roman is happy so I'm happy.