Stanford's Death

It was a rainy afternoon, Mabel was combing her hair, Dipper was reading a book, It all seemed... Quiet. Dipper never liked quiet. He liked it when he was around Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford.And Soos, And Wendy...

      He missed Gravity Falls. It pushes him out of his comfort zone, and it lets him explore new things, and go on new adventures, and help him learn stuff. Nowadays, Things there in North Carolina was just dull and boring, Sure, Waddles was there to keep the twins company but he missed that fun little town. And fun people, and fun yet dangerous places, He just loves it there.
When Mabel was done combing her hair, She turned to dipper and said. "You know... Next week is Summer Vacation..."

"Yup." Dipper replied, not looking at his sister but stayed focus of the book.

"And Mom and Dad are gonna be out of town..."

"Uh huh...." Dipper replied, His eyes still fixed on the book.

Mabel played with her long brown hair."So.... That means..."

There was a pause. Mabel and Dipper looked at each other. They blinked.

Suddenly they stood up. "WE'RE GOING BACK TO GRAVITY FALLS!!!!"

The next thing you knew they were packing violently.

"Ok, Toothbrush..." Dipper picked up a blue toothbrush.

"Check!" Mabel replied, holding her purple toothbrush that was decorated with glowing stars of every color.

"Clothes."

"Check!"

"Dumb device we're not using anymore..."

"Chuck!" Mabel said in a deeper voice as she was holding what looked to be a snow globe, that was rusty and not working.

"Ok, we've got everything?" Dipper asked as he looked at his surroundings.

"Everything but Waddles!" Mabel replied as she held up the adorable pet pig. Waddles weight was too much for Mabel to handle, So she shook vigorously and fell to the floor, back first, Waddles was still on her, but he sat on her contently, as if he didn't know that he was sitting on his owner.

"Ok.... We've got everything...." Mabel said in a weak voice holding up a weak thumbs up.

Dipper giggled. He placed his hand in his pocket and pulled out a letter, He unfolded it and looked through the page, word by word. When he was done, He held the piece of paper to his heart. 

"Gravity Falls, Here we come...."

A week later, Dipper and Mabel were in a bus, on their way to Gravity Falls, Gossiping about what they were going to do there.

"I bet I will get more pine cones there! I heard that if you use them for combs, Your hair will be softer than ever!" Mabel said as she tenderly stroke her hair.

"I bet I will finally get to see what Grunkle Stan's tattoo means!" Dipper cheered excitedly.

"Oooh, I bet you I can find you a girlfriend~" Mabel said in a Flirty tone.

Dipper looked up with wide eyes, the look freezing on his faces, the thought echoed in his head. A girlfriend?! He knew Mabel was a romantic but she shouldn't take her boy-crazed antics this far.

"Listen, Mabel, I know you want Everyone to have love, but I don't need anybody, I'm a lone wolf and I am fine on my own." Dipper replied in a serious tone.

"Oh, Come on, Dipper, What is so bad about this? I mean, You've spent the Summer, ranting about clues about the town, but you never took the time to just relax, settle down, start to have a," Mabel placed her hands up high and let the left arm go left and the right arm go down right and stopped mid way, it was in the colors of the rainbow and it had the word, "Relationship." In the rainbow, Mabel said the word out loud, oblivious to the world around her. "Relationship!" She whispered.