1.A Rose

While wandering around in her university and looking around the couples going hand in hand and earphones on or some sitting around beside each other with busy in mobile phones Shrey was thinking about the new age love.

The Love where now messages took over the place of long handwritten letters and playing pubg together meant being together for life.

But her definition of love was something different it was all old age type love according to the new modern love. She was not exactly opposite of this new age of love but according to her the real essence of love was fading out generation by generation.

And due to such thoughts she preferred being less in real world and lost in her own little world where everything was happy go lucky sans any sadness.
Just when Shrey was passing by she saw a rose fallen down on road probably thrown by someone.

"How can people throw such a beautiful flower on road?" She thought and picked that rose.

Her mind couldn't help but think about who and why would someone had threw it.

She kept that rose in her bag and walked ahead again looking out if she found any rose on road so that either than letting them go away she could take them home and keep them.
But One particular guy didn't fail to see this beautiful girl picking up the rose with smile on her face.

At that moment he was shot by arrow of love by angel He felt his heart beating faster and his eyes didnt leave watching her until she went away. Her beautiful smile kept replaying in his mind which resisted to think anything else.
At that moment his heart said She's the one.

He was also a romantic type of guy waiting for his love of life who would be destined foe him.
He was also like her but a bit opposite. He had a carefree nature and would be behaving mature at needed times. Topper of his class and still a mischievous guy.

He went behind her like a lovesick puppy and started walking besides her while she was feeling a bit awkward.
"Hey" he said to her and she replied a small hii. "Can i ask you one thing?" He asked while she thought he was a roadside guy apparently here to do some mischief.

But still something in her heart said that no this is how it was meant to be. "Yes" she said "Why did you pick that rose?" He asked "Uhm was it yours? I am really sorry I thought it was fallen down so better than letting it go under some ones feet I would take it home" She panicked "No No I was just asking out of curiosity" He replied sensing her panicking voice "oh" she said "But nice thought" he said in order to make a conversation as he knew how to make people talk "do you like flowers so much?" He asked "Yes They are the real meaning of beauty" she said with a smile which made his heart skip a beat. Indeed Her smile has something which made him go gaga over it. "Even I love them as you know they all are beautiful even in different colours and shapes they are uniquely beautiful which humans fail to understand and they keep judging each other by colour or shapes" he said trying to impress her a bit while she actually liked the thought but also knew that he was trying to impress her.

"Yes Even I think the same but our society fails to understand it I hope someday this society will change its perspectives" she said "Oh by the way myself Jay I am studying Robotic Engineering over here" He said expecting to hear her name "My self Shrey actually Shreya but I love being called Shrey and I study Mechanical Engineering here" she said smiling as she found his smile a genuine one. While he was internally dancing.

"Oh wait see there" He said and picked up another rose fallen on road and gave it to her "thanks" she said while blushing a bit as it was first time ever some male giving her flower that to a red rose on rose day While his ears turned pink die to blush and happiness of giving her a rose .

Later everyday on same time he walked with her till back gate even when way to his house was from front gate which was far away and they became friends.
His and her some choices were same like listening to Kishore Kumar songs.
Then they started studying together and finally became best friends and next year on same rose day he proposed her on same spot infront of everyone and as expected she said yes.

After that incident when Shrey went home she opened her old diary and removed the petals of same rose which he gave her on their first meet and wrote on one a page of her diary "It all started with a rose on rose day...

How was it people?I just loved it too much😍😍 Isnt Jay cutest and I actually resemble Shrey but mera jay abhitak aya hi nahi😫😣😂
It was my first time of writing a one shot I hope you all liked it❤❤
#CommentJaroorKarna