4.Lost and Found Teddy

"Boo that guy snatched my teddy bear key chain" said her lil niece as soon as she came to her Boo who was waiting out of school to take her home "Who dared to snatch my princess's keychain tell me" She asked "That guy" she said while pointing towards the lil guy who was searching someone.

Her Boo was no one but Ahana who was at her brothers house after her results and now she was going to join the same company in which her brother was working.

"Hey you little guy why did you take her key chain?" Asked Ahana to the little guy who was searching someone when he heard voice he got a bit scarred and was on verge to cry "What happened why are you crying" she asked to that lil guy who had his eye filled up with water "My Chachu isnt here to receive me" he said crying "Oh Baby dont cry come here we will sit and wait for your chachu" she said taking that guy towards the bench near play ground "Do you want to call him?" She asked "Yes But I dont know his phone number" he said "Wait I will check in your diary" She replied and checked his diary and called on his dad's number after having a good convo with his dad she came to know that the guy who was supposed to pick him up is on the way.

"Want to eat something?" She asked him "Nah my mumma says you should not eat anything given by strangers" he said cutely "Well you are good boy unlike my princess" she said patting his back "Thank you" he replied "Hey you are my boo not his praise me not him besides he also stole my teddy keychain its teddy day and I am away from my teddy"she said while being sad and dramatic " hey dont be sad girl" she said "and dude why did you take her teddy?" She asked to lil guy. "I didn't take it one girl gave it to me saying its a gift to me since its teddy day" he said Innocently "Is she the same new girl in our class?" She asked him suspiciously "Yes" He replied "She is bad girl I knew it" she replied and then those two munchkins started playing while here she was busy thinking about changes in her life Her college then her guy leaving her giving her reason of study and career leaving her love alone she was in deep thoughts when she realized that its too late and in few mins she saw a car waiting out of the school and the lil boy went running to her and said it was his chachu and few mins a guy came out in searching of this lil guy she was busy telling something to her niece and just when she heard a familiar voice "Excuse me" her heart skipped many beats .

"Its him" her heart said "Be calm and avoid him" her brain advised but she was shocked to notice the conflict going inside her.As usual He could make her forget herself. She was back in his strong aura "Aunty Meet my chachu and chachu this is boo sister of Ria's Dad" He almost died several deaths over there seeing her back again.

"Hey" he said "Hey" she replied awkwardly "Thanks for waiting here with Vikram" he said "Welcome"she replied "Vicky dont go" said the little ria while both of them chuckled "Play with him tomorrow" She said "Chachu let me play with her Pleassseee"Vikram also whined " Listen Ria Boo needs to get home back as soon as possible" she tried to convince her as after what all happened in past staying near him was suffocating her.

"Ohk you guys go play but only for 10 mins" he said as it was only chance for him to mend the things up before this everytime he used to call her she used to ignore she never blocked him but never even answered his phone calls.

As soon as vikram and ria ran away to play he gathered a courage "Can we talk about it?" He asked "There is nothing to talk whatever it was it doesn't exist now" she said "Dont be rude come on we were childish back then now we are mature enough to mend up again" he said " You are talking as if we broke up 5-6 years back and now after so many years you've changed" She said "But maybe this distance has changed me" he replied looking at her "Sorry but now I prefer my career and studies over the relationship" she said exactly what he said before their third year last semester "See That was my biggest mistake back then but believe me I wont let it happen again" he said holding her hand she saw him and found him telling it genuinely  and that melted her "I need some time" she said and smiled meekly making him smile too.

"So lady Will you be my Valentine?" He asked "Sorry I am too busy" she said in fake attitude and both laughed "On serious note I am really very sorry I was too stupid back then to say that all but I couldn't even study after that your thoughts always distracted me making me regret every freakin moment" He said "Its okay I forgive you and also it was my mistake too cause I should have understood you side and also cause these days were miserable for me too and I hope we dont go through it again but these surely did increase our importance and love in each others life" she said "Now lets forget the bitter memories and make new one" she said "Hmm Hey Happy teddy day" she said "This is true teddy day for me as I got my teddy back" he said while smiling brightly "Hey both of you come lets go back home" She called both children who were busy playing .

Both of them said bye to each other and were going back towards their car but suddenly ria remembered something "Boo I forgot my teddy its with vicks" she said "Vicks?" Asked her confused boo "Vikram " she replied "See he is still there I will go and bring it fast till then you wait here" she said and without waiting for her answer she ran towards their car and talked something and came back with teddy in her hand.

"His chachu said that he is giving me my teddy back but he needs his teddy which is with me as soon as possible but boo I dont have his any teddy " she said innocently while her boo understood the message and in few secs she got a message from unknown no. It was a wink emoji and in few secs she got to know whose number it was and she messaged "Anywhere in world if you go alone your teddy will be always with you in your heart❤"

How was it people? Finally I updated the teddy day wala story that too almost a week late😂😂 but what can I do I was busy (busy procrastinating 😂) Hope you liked it❤
#CommentJaroorKarna