Chapter 2

This chapter is short but a preview of what to come!

 "there's a new guy I guess... I was talking to the security guard. you know the one who everyone knows is gay. officer Kim." Wonwoo smirked, looking over at Seungcheol. "who knows, maybe he'll be the right one for you" he teased.

"Oh come on! says you, everyone knows you and officer Kim have something going on." Seungcheol said, rolling his eyes and blushing a light pink. his imagination went wild about who this new guy could be. maybe someone tall and dark?

"Hey Choi, not cool!" Wonwoo yelled out, punching him in the arm and glaring. Seungcheol thought he had actually been made, his expression seemed too good to be fake but when Wonwoo's lips curved up, he knew he was off the hook. "he is handsome though"

Wonwoo was scary when he was mad. he was in prison for attempted murder after all. But when he was in a relatively good mood he could be the sweetest man you'd know. It was like a game of chance. he was either nice or... Well, he was not. Everyone knew that.

Seungcheol thought to himself. "hey dude, what is he here for?" he questioned, looking over at the black haired boy while rubbing his arm. "by the way, did you really have to punch me that hard?"

"I don't know, why? Wondering if he's a big mean dude? maybe he killed a bunch of people just like you! I bet you're his favourite type too!" Wonwoo teased. Seungcheol obviously didn't take it lightly, however. His face looked pale as he looked at Wonwoo with pure terror in his eyes. This only made Wonwoo burst out into laughter. "Chill out I'm kidding! I'm pretty sure he's in the A-wing! murderers don't go there."

Seungcheol let out a sigh of relief and quickly gained back the colour in his face. he muttered a quiet "thank god.." under his breath. There was a loud buzz set off and he knew that meant it was leisure time. Time to see who this new guy is.