mowdown x reader ( maybe the 1st pt.)

For all of ya , although I cried , after finding out that this amazing series has ended.
----------------------------------------------------------
You were quietly minding your own business  on lunchbreak , when suddenly you saw a huge amount of students  gathered around in a cirle
Yelling " FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!"
Od course , you were confused , so you went there to check it  out .

When you finally pushed your way through the people , to be in the front , you saw a pink teddy bear with claws , he looked like a care bear , witch made you giggle.
The other guy , or girl , Jamie...

"JAMIE !" you yelled , trying to get the attention of your friend .

I mean the guy she was about to fight was at least two times bigger than her.
She turned to you , and shrugged.
Then they started fighting .
You couldn't look at your friend getting hurt , so you covered your eyes.
Only hearing things was better. You heard them throwing punches at each other , an eventual wince of pain , or a slash , god you hoped Jamie would win..
Then , you heard a teacher yelling , everybody skittered in different directions  ,panicing, as you opened your eyes .

Jamie was walking towards you , she had bruises on her arms , and a bloody nose, she grabbed your hand  and dragged you away .
You looked back , the guy she fought with wasn't in any better condition , he had many scratches and a few open tears , with white stuffing showing , you looked up at his face
And realized he had a bruises eye , he looked up at you , and you locked eyes , before Jamie dragged you behind a corner , and he dissapearence from your sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry about not posting for a while , I had to pick myself up from crying about this beloved show ending , at least the fandom is still alive .
If you have any requests , feel free to let me know in the comments , it doesn't have to be only Tawog.
I accept many fandoms. :3
Also , would you like to have a part 2 of this oneshots?
~ sleep tight my puppets , LMNN out :3