Pink slip

What!

"I said your fired. Look y/n Im sorry but we have to let you go."

Yes i get that, I wish to know why.

"We found we need to have less employee's you and a few others are also being let go."

Fine i still want my paycheck for this month please.

"Yes we will get you that this week"

~2hours later~
(In self thought)

Walking home from my ex place of employment.
On my way to my somewhat decent apartment. Its not bad really its good, really good for 1400 a month.

But now that i have no job its gonna be pretty hard to pay that much. By myself even if i work a part time job.

I can find a job i did study well in school. its just gonna take a while, I should talk with hobi since he is still at work,i have time we can chat a bit.

At Hobi's Job-

Well y/n
Im sorry you lost your job, you really liked that one too right?

Ya i know but, I was starting to feel old over their anyway's.

True so then whatcha gonna do.

To me honest hobi i dont know, But i do know this im gonna need to find a part time job until i can get another job that pays well like the company.

Hey why dont you work at the pet shop.

"Pet shop" i dont know hobi i might not be cut out for it.

Well its clean, The place is near your apartment and, I am real good friends with the owner so you should be able to get the job easily and last but not least the pay is pretty good for your rent problem.

Really?

Yep when i was there i got around 12 an hour and worked 6 days A weekso, i feel its good. Bounus Part , You do love animals and they love you. Remember back in middle school where that dog came out of know where and tried to jump me.
You were my tiny hero. Getting the cruel beast off of me saving the day.

Hobi the dog was a baby pitbull are you kidding me.

And tiny hero.Dude im 5"6 (172cm)
Oh By the way hobi

Hmm.

Thank you.

No problem tiny hero

Hate to be like this but i gotta go home now. Text me the details ok. I'll be willing to work as soon as possible.

Ya ill call jin and ask him. He does owe me a few favors anyways.

~ After leaving hobi
It didnt take long to go home its just as easy to walk down the street and get to the saftey of my home.

As soon as i was at my front door i looked around a usual habit of mine. Its usually quite here a good neighbourhood as well you get what you pay for thats for sure.

~ After i ate some left overs in the fridge and took a shower.
I layed on the couch and turned on the tv.

Hobi said i can work at the pet shop but im not gonna be able to work for a week or two the latest.
Maybe google has the answers.

Hey google how can i make money quickly.

"Here are your results":

-Stripper

Ya no thanks next

-stock market

Na ive heard how that works not a good idea in ny part i nees to make money not loose it.

20 minutes of google searching later i finally found a somewhat decent idea.

A house mate we can split the rent 50/50 i can do that easily. I just need to make 700 a month. The pet shop can give me that and more.
I have another. Room anyways why not make money off of it.

Just gotta find a house mate no problem right. People fo this all the time.

*i honestly don't know the average cost of a rental apartment so forgive me)

Hi so it's your author thanks for trying my fic put i wanna update as soon as i can and if you stick with me im sure you will be entertained.