Red Hoodie

Today was the day. The day that both me and Tom were dreading. I had important business to do with the red army and I was going to be away from home for a few weeks. When Tom came into the bedroom he stood still. I turned from my bag of guns I was packing and frowned when I saw him. You could physically see how broken he was over the fact that I was going to be gone for longer then I normally am.
"T-" before I could even get out what I wanted to say tom ran over to me and hugged me tightly. His small frame shook agent mine. Every breath he took was hushed and slow. "P-please..." Tom managed to get out. "D-don't...l-leave...please..." I wrapped my arms around him pulling him as close to me as I could, which wasn't much more then he already was, and I kissed his head softly. "Tom we talked about this, I have to go..I really don't want to and it breaks my heart seeing you like this but..I have to go." Tom let out small hushed whispers and nodded a small bit. We stood like that for a few minutes. Embraced in each other's arms. Once I knew tom had calmed down I pulled away from him. He looked down and messed with his hoodie strings. "..your uniforms in the bathroom..." he sniffed. I nodded and walked in the bathroom shutting the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I sat on the bed looking at Tords bag that contained nothing but guns. I felt tears beginning to swell in my sockets again and i pulled my arm up to where my eyes would be.  I heard the door to the bathroom open and close. I turned my head quickly in the doors direction and saw Tord standing there in his red army uniform. He had an eyepatch over his bad eye. It was so strange not seeing his whole face. I looked at his hands and saw he was still holding his hoodie. He held it up as if showing me a new piece of clothing. "Tom" he said, "I'm going to leave my hoodie here...if your ever feeling upset and I can't answer my phone, maybe hugging this will help you a bit..?" I sat frozen for a moment then took off my hoodie and reached for his. He smiled a bit and handed it to me. When I put it on I hugged myself tight, letting the warmth and sent surround me and I closed my sockets. I heard a small chuckle and felt soft sweet lips on mine. He was saying goodbye. I wanted to kiss back but forced myself not to and squeezed my sockets tighter. Tord pulled back and grabbed his bag. "I love you." He said. And with that, I heard footsteps walk out of the room. The front door opened and closed.

A few weeks later

I opened the door slowly and carefully. My whole body was aching and with every step I winced. I made my way to the bedroom and leaned in the doorway. It was pretty early in the morning so not much light was coming through the windows. There was just enough lightness in the room to where I could see Tom. He was laying in the bed, curled up in a ball, wearing my hoodie. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. "He's so damn cute" I whispered under my breath. Tom would let out a soft whimper every now and then. Eventually more and more light started coming into the room and I saw toms face. I almost ran over and hugged the life out of him. Toms face around his sockets were red from tears and I could see the lines down his face where the tears had been. I walked over to the bed and sat next to Tom. I messed with his hair smiling to myself. Tom face started to shift and his sockets opened ever so slightly. "Hey sleepy head..." I said. "Guess who's home.." toms sockets widened. "T-Tord!!!!" He jolted up and hugged me tight. I laughed and covered his forehead in kisses. Tom
Let out small giggles and pressed his lips to mine. The whole rest of the day when I got home, me and Tom sat in bed cuddled up close to each other watching movies of his choice. Him still wearing my hoodie, and me always giving him little kisses every once in awhile.