Propositioning the Potion's Master

Severus was attempting to get dressed when he heard her sleepy voice call out "Severus?" She mumbled and his head snapped up. Maybe if he got dressed quickly he could leave without having to explain himself. A moment latter his shirt zipped from his hand and slip into the bedroom, followed by a very disheveled looking Hermione Granger exiting her bedroom, wearing said shirt. "Get that sexy ass in here." She pouted and he fought to smile, it was a rather, and if he dared call something such, cute display. She did look utterly ravishing in his shirt; he put his clothes neatly on the counter and walked over to her, clad in black silk boxers. "I'm not going to tell anyone or get you into trouble, but perhaps this could become a habit? A stress relief if you will." She offered and walked back into her room swaying her hips seductively. She leaned over slightly to grab her wand and he noticed she had nothing on under his shirt. Severus growled and went after her, maybe next time he would fuck her in the shower. He practically grinned at the thought, even if it looked more devious, but, then again, what else would one expect from Severus Snape of all people?

"Are you propositioning me?" He gave her a wicked grin and she felt her thighs clench and a fresh wave of wetness gather around her core. She sat herself on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs, his shirt ridding dangerously up the curves of her shapely thighs as she rested back on her elbows. Severus stalked to the bed with a predatory gleam in his eyes and Hermione watched him with curiosity. "Propositioning a teacher, how positively, /Slytherin/ of you Miss Granger." He was now leering at her and she flushed, her eyes dilating in desire. He seized her hips and flipped her over on the high bed, her toes just touching the floor to stand on them. Severus delighted in her gasp and moved his shirt up. "Perhaps I should collect on my earlier offer..." He purred into her ear and drug his hand over her ass before giving it a soft clap; his shirt had settled itself on her hips when he turned her over. Hermione gasped once again but tried lifting her hips higher to meet his hand causing Severus to chuckle darkly. "Oh, the things I could do to you, pet." He licked over the shell of her ear before backing away. Severus slapped her again, this time a little harder and she moaned at the sting. "If it gets too much, tell me to stop and I will." He ran both hands over her ass and sighed as his fingers grazed the soft creamy flesh of her thighs and sweet spot.

"O-okay, Severus." There was a pregnant pause and Hermione wiggled for a moment to become more comfortable. "or should I call you, /Sir/?" She purred and Severus growled deeply before smacking her ass rather harshly. Hermione moaned deep and low in her throat and Severus reveled in the throaty sound.

"Enough of your cheek, I already have two handfuls I don't need any added." He smirked and Hermione felt herself blush deeply, all the way to the tips of her breasts. She maneuvered her arms to rest her head upon them and tilted her face to the side.

"Well, carry on then, Sir." She said rather breathlessly and Severus moved forward to grab a handful of her hair, not too roughly though. He pulled her face to his with a dominating kiss and Hermione knew she was gushing like a waterfall. When he let go of her hair she wiggled her hips as an invitation and he greedily set in on his prize.

"I think a medium should work, for now. You will be begging me to come soon." He whispered hotly and Hermione felt herself clench her thighs. "Ah. Ah, ah. None of that, pet, relax." He swatted at her thighs and Hermione forced herself to stay relaxed and still. The first set of blows were deliciously mind numbing, but as he got softer she was ready to protest until his hand slapped over the lower middle of her ass, his finger tips clipping her pussy. She called out loudly and Severus smirked. /So she did like being spanked./

"Severus!" She moaned loudly as he did it again and with ten more swats, each slowly building in intensity, she came with a scream, all over herself. Hermione panted as she gripped the bed sheets and tried to calm her breathing, to no avail. When her breathing finally settled, she looked back over her shoulder at him and noticed he was watching her with a heated stare.

"Get up on the bed, on your back." He crawled up after her slowly and Hermione noticed how he very much resembled a panther, prowling up to devour its prey. That gave her a very crude idea, and as Severus settled between her legs, he did not disappoint her inner ramblings. He licked a stripe from her little rosebud all the way to her clit and Hermione let out a shriek at the new sensation. She had only heard about this from some of the girls, she was studying and couldn't help but notice the distractingly /loud/ whispers. If done right, a girl could come without even being touched, just with his tongue, but none of them had skilled enough partners, lucky her. She moaned as he cleaned her of her juices and as he settled on her clit, it only took a few strokes before she was pushing him away.

"S-Severus, p-please, it's too m-much!" She moaned loudly and didn't even have the decency to flush at how wanton she sounded. "Too sensitive." She panted as he slid himself up her body when he had finished cleaning her dripping pussy.

"Hmm, maybe another time, you are a dripping pot of ambrosia, my dear." He kissed her and her eyes went wide as she tasted herself on his lips, now she was a curious girl and had tasted herself on a few occasions, but to taste it off his lips and tongue. She moaned at the lewdness of the situation and could not help but find the situation hotter than the middle of July. Hermione panted into his mouth and Severus nipped her lip. "This seems to be a rather promising development." He mumbled against her lips as he slowly drew away to look at her.