African stereotypes

This chapter is dedicated to these wonderful people Wattpad Tejiri2002 blissful Prendywillow WeirderMum

Today in Africa, Big Buttocks, Big boobs and Wide hips are seen as the epitome of beauty in our 21st generation.

Gone were does days when you say beauty is in your hearts and eyes that your granny tells you or that you watch in documentaries.

Nowadays beauty lies in the size of your butts, the fullness of your boobs and how wide your hips are, and scratch that fine face or cute face thing, as long as you have those qualities listed above, you are fucking beautiful in the Africans society.
people worship the figure 8 shape more than any other thing.

So having this stereotype or African mentality, what often happens to those girls that don't or are not naturally endowed to fit the stereotype??
You wanna know what happens to them, then keep reading, lol, ion even know why I'm writing this, anyways let me continue.

Those girls that are not naturally endowed to fit the societal expectations or definition of beauty, often feel insecurities of the highest order, and they get jealous of people around them that has that quality, like their friends, classmate, neighbour, younger or older sister.

They begin to feel less of themselves, they feel like they can't wear anyhow clothing so it doesn't bring out the flatness or lil curve they have...

Another thing is depression, they feel sad, and they begin to hate their body, they don't feel comfortable in their own body and begin looking for solutions like butt enhancements in the form of cream, pills, oil, local herbs and roots, butt booster clothing, fake butt padding and soon, and later on they start considering surgery or Bbl(Brazilian butt lift LIPOSUCTION) non surgical butt lift etc...
Most of you will be wondering what a liposuction is?
Well a liposuction is removing fats from the unwanted area of your body and adding the fats to the places they belong.

So, you can extract fats from your laps, back, stomach, waists, neck, arms and add the fats to your buttocks and hips to give you the ultimate figure 8.

The feeling of not belonging to a place is not a good one, in Nigeria it is very common that two girls will be walking together, an endowed one on the left and a non endowed one on the right, guys call the endowed one and whistle, while they mock the non endowed, that is how bad it is over here...

Boys mock flat girls, our fellow girls mock the flat ones, even in family, they tease you for how flat you are, so where ever you go you will be reminded of it, but ion no, is it that they don't consider the psychological effects of mocking a person or even bulling sometimes, like if the flat girl had the opportunity to choose her curve do you think she would have chosen to be flat.

Imagine mocking a person who already hate her body, how do you expect them to feel.

Now however, I'm not saying there are not flat girls that are not comfortable or have self love but maybe they also wish they could change their body somewhere at the back of their mind, but they have self courage, self love, and are proud of themselves👑👑
You talk shit about their body, they lambaste your father😁😁
You know haters goin hate, lovers are goin love idgaf baby...
I particularly love such people, they don't let anyone talk them down, they are so bold and can face anyone anytime, my respect to such people.

So this is my third book, nonfiction, a book I will like to use to discuss to my fellow girls out in the world, whether you are from Africa or not, feel free to participate in discussions in my comment section, or you can private chat me up on my inbox, I'm a friendly person and I will update more frequently than my other books.

I was inspired to write this book, when I stared at the mirror day before yesterday and remembers people's judging eyes, no matter what you are never perfect in their eyes, so I think the best thing to do is love yourself, be the best version of yourself, and if you want to change anything about yourself, it is your body, do whatever you like as long as you are of age, besides I'm not against surgery, ion no why most people who perform surgery to are judged by people forgetting the fact that they pushed people to it.

Love you all, please and please vote and comment and I wouldn't mind y'all checking out my other books as well they are nice I promise, and Happy Easter to y'all😘😘😘😘

So you can follow me on IG, Niffy_Tiffany, Facebook Niffy Tiffy, and WhatsApp number is 09078237676, have a nice day y'all.