Happy Birthday!- Jeongin

AUTHOR P

AUTHOR P.O.V

Today was Yang Jeongin's Birthday. Every stay was posting something for him, some uploading videos, some at least gave something simple, like a wish for him to be safe or just congratulating him for turning 18 in the international year.

But (Y/n) was the most excited one. She wanted to bring Jeongin to meet her parents for a birthday party and reunion party with their former elementary school classmates. Of course,  the rest of Stray Kids was also invited

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

OHMAIGAWD OHMAIGOD OHMAIGAWD OHMAIGAWD.

I'm so nervous! I'm planning to confess my feelings to Jeongin today! But it can't be that bad right? There are only two ways it could go. Whether it was successful and he accepted me or he rejected me into friend zone/sister zone. I hope that won't happen.

RING RING RING

I picked up my phone and answered the call. In Stray Kids, the other member I'm close to is Hyun Jin Oppa. He was the one who introduced me to Stray Kids when they weren't revealed to the public yet. Being my neighbour it was obvious that he would introduce me to them. We are like siblings. He was the brother I never had and I was his sister he never had.

"(Y/n)-ie Annyeong." 

"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa" 

" Are you nervous? I can see you making a mess in your room through my window."

"Ne. I'm afraid that he will reject me."

"I know Jeong In, there's a very high chance that he will accept the confession. Trust me."

" Okay, Oppa."

" Now I'm heading to your house so that you get ready. I'll pick the clothes for you."

"Thank you UWU"

" No probs my dongsaeng"

I ended the call and took a quick 10 min shower. I picked the first thing I saw in the closet which happened to be Hyun Jin Oppa's old T-shirt.

The door of my room opened revealing   Hyun Jin Oppa. I smiled and greeted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa."

"Annyeong my dongsaeng, I see you took a shower, good job smelling good but we need clothes right now."

"Okay okay the cupboard changed but you know where it is."

He nodded and opened the biggest door, showing my clothes for going out.

He picked the clothes to match what I look like and also based on my personality.

PICK